In this study, by introducing fundamental composition principle in space and time domain, a trial of applying two stochastic evaluation methods to compound electromagnetic wave leaked from ITE group under parallel working situation are proposed. More specifically, a combined theory for the probability distribution based on the extended additive law on the cumulant statistics including an additive property for energy state quantity is proposed. Next, as a fundamental process in a time domain, an evaluation method for a compound of time ratio presenting in each state based on a stochastic exclusive property is proposed. The effectiveness of the proposed theory is experimentally confirmed by applying it to the observation data leaked from VDT group in the actual office environment.
2. Middleton, D., "Canonical non-Gaussian noise models: Their implications for measurement and for prediction of receiver performance," IEEE Trans. Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 21, No. 3, 209-220, 1979.
3. Ohta, M. and A. Ikuta, "A stochastic analysis for EM interference noise in Shannon’s multi-dimensional signal space and its relation to acoustic environment," Institute of Statistical Mathematics Cooperative Research Report, Vol. 80, 57-64, 1995.
4. Ohta, M. and Y. Mitani, "A basic theory from Shannon’s multi-dimensional signal space for effective value measurement in the wave motion type environment and its experiment on electromagnetic or acoustic wave environment," Keynote paper in the 3rd Asian/Pacific International Symposium on Instrumentation, Measurement and Automatic Control, 7-16, Beijing, 1996.
5. Ohta, M., A. Ikuta, and H. Ogawa, "Mutual relation characteristics among light, sound and electromagnetic waves leaked from the actual working VDT—Introduction of a system model with nonlinear discrete regression type," J. Acoust. Soc. Jpn., Vol. 53, No. 10, 807-810, 1997 (in Japanese).
6. Ikuta, A., M. Ohta, and H. Ogawa, "Various regression characteristics with higher order among light, sound and electromagnetic waves leaked from a VDT—measurement and signal processing in the actual working environment," J. International Measurement Confederation IMEKO, Vol. 21, No. 1–2, 25-33, 1997.
7. Ohta, M., Y. Mitani, and N. Nakasako, "A fundamental study on statistical evaluation of receiver response for electromagnetic wave environment," J. EM Waves and Appl., Vol. 12, No. 5, 677-699, 1998.
8. Ohta, M. and H. Ogawa, "A methodological trial of regression analysis with higher order correlation between electromagnetic and sound waves leaked by a VDT in an actual working environment," J. EM Waves and Appl., Vol. 12, No. 10, 1357-1367, 1998.
9. Ohta, M., A. Ikuta, and H. Ogawa, "A stochastic evaluation theory in multi-dimensional signal space for EM interference noise and its experimental relationship to acoustic environment," Trans. IEE of Japan, Vol. 118, No. 4, 465-475, 1998.
10. Ohta, M., Y. Mitani, and H. Ogawa, "Multi-dimensional generalization in space and time domains for Middleton’s study in stochastic evaluation of correlative many EM noise processes," Electromagnetic Waves PIER 24, J. A. Kong (Ed.), Chap. 5, 97–118, EMW Publishing, Massachusetts, 1999.
11. Ohta, M. and T. Koizumi, "General treatment of the response of a non-linear rectifying device to a stationary random input," IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, Vol. 14, No. 4, 595-598, 1968.