2. Putz, J. L. and M. J. Cascone, "Effective use of dispersion shaping in broadband helix TWT circuits," Int. Electron Devices Meet. Tech. Dig., 422-424, 1979.
3. Galuppy, P. and M. D. Salvatore, "Evaluation of three techniques of controlling phase velocity dispersion in helix TWT," Microwave Tubes in systems: Problems and Prospects, 59-62, 1984.
4. Kravchenco, N. P., L. N. Loshakov, and Yu. N. Pchel’nikov, "Com putation of dispersion characteristics of a spiral placed in a screen with longitudinal ribs ," Radio Eng. Electron. Phys., Vol. 21, 33-39, 1979.
5. Basu, B. N., B. B. Pal, V. N. Singh, and N. C. Vaidya, "Optimum design of a potentially dispersion-free helical slow-wave circuit of a broadband TWT ," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theo. and Tech., Vol. MTT-32, 461-463, 1985.
6. Kumar, L., R. S. Raju, S. N. Joshi, and B. N. Basu, "Modeling of a vane-loaded helical slow-wave structure for broad-band traveling wave tubes," IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, Vol. ED-36, 1991-99, 1989.
7. Galuppi, P. and C. Lamesa, "A new technique for ultra-broadband high power TWTs," Military Microwave Conference Proceeding, Vol. MM-80, 501-505, 1980.
8. Belohoubek, E. F., "Helix support structure for ultra-wide-band traveling-wave tubes," RCA Rev., Vol. 26, 106-117, 1965.
9. Raju, R. S., S. N. Joshi, and B. N. Basu, "Modeling of practical multi-octave-band helical slow-wave structures of a traveling-wave tube for interaction impedance ," IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, Vol. ED-39, 996-1002, 1992.
10. Pierce, J. R., Traveling-Wave Tubes, D. Van Nostrand, Princeton, New Jersey, 1950.
11. Sinha, A. K., R. Verma, R. K. Gupta, L. Kumar, S. N. Joshi, P. K. Jain, and B. N. Basu, "Simplified tape model of arbitrarily-loaded helical slow-wave structures of a traveling-wave tube," Proc. IEE, Vol. 139, 347-350, 1992.
12. Jain., P. K and B. N. Basu, "The inhomogeneous loading effects of practical dielectric supports for the helical-slow wave structure of a TWT ," IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, Vol. ED-34, 2643-2648, 1987.
13. Swift-Hook, D. T., "Dispersion curves for a helix in a glass tube," Proc. IEE, Vol. 105b (suppl.), 747-755, 1956.
14. Jain, P. K., K. V. R. Murty, S. N. Joshi, and B. N. Basu, "Effects of the finite thickness of the helix wire on the characteristics of the helical slow-wave structure of a traveling-wave tube," IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, Vol. ED-34, 1209-1213, 1987.
15. Jain, P. K. and B. N. Basu, "The inhomogeneous dielectric loading effects of practical helix supports on the interaction impedance of the slow-wave structure of a TWT," IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, Vol. ED-39, 727-733, 1992.