2. Ekelman, E. P. and G. A. Thiele, "A hybrid technique for combining moment method treatment of wire antennas with the GTD for the curved surfaces," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 28, 813-839, Nov. 1980.
3. Henderson, L. W. and G. A. Thiele, "A hybrid MM-GTD technique for treatment of wire antennas near a curved surfaces," Radio Sci., Vol. 16, 1125-1130, 1981; Also, related paper in IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 30, 1257–1261, Apr. 1982.
4. Hsu, M. and P. H. Pathak, "Hybrid analysis (MM-UTD) of EM scattering from finned convex objects," 1995 IEEE AP-S Int. Symp. Dig., Vol. 3, 1456-1459, Jun. 1995.
5. Jin, J. M., S. S. Ni, and S. W. Lee, "Hybridization of SBR and FEM for scattering by large bodies with cracks and cavities," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 43, 1130-1139, Oct. 1995.
6. Greenwood, A. D., S. S. Ni, J. M. Jin, and S. W. Lee, "Hybrid FEM/SBR method to compute the radiation pattern from a microstrip patch antenna in a complex geometry," Microwave Opt. Technol. Lett., Vol. 13, 84-87, Oct. 1996.
7. Wang, D. S., "Current-based hybrid analysis for surface-wave effects on large scatterers," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 39, 839-849, Jun. 1991.
8. Jakobus, U. and F. M. Landstorfer, "Improved PO-MM hybrid formulation for scattering from three-dimensional perfectly conducting bodies of arbitrary shape," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 43, 162-169, Feb. 1995.
9. Obelleiro-Basteiro, F., J. L. Rodriguez, and R. J. Burkholder, "An iterative physical optics approach for analyzing the electromagnetic scattering by large open-ended cavities," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 43, 356-361, Apr. 1995.
10. Jin, J. M., V. V. Liepa, and C. T. Tai, "A volume-surface integral equation for electromagnetic scattering by inhomogeneous cylinder," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 2, No. 5/6, 573-588, 1988.
11. Jin, J. M. and V. V. Liepa, "Simple moment method program for computing scattering from complex cylindrical obstacles," Proc. Inst. Elec. Eng., Vol. 136, Part H, No. 4, 321-329, Aug. 1989.
12. Ling, H., R. C. Chou, and S. W. Lee, "Rays versus modes: Pictorial display of energy flow in an open-ended waveguide," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 35, 605-607, May 1987.
13. Ling, H., R. C. Chou, and S. W. Lee, "Shooting and bouncing rays: calculating the RCS of an arbitrary shaped cavity," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 37, 194-205, Feb. 1989.
14. Baldauf, J., S. W. Lee, L. Lin, S. K. Jeng, S. M. Scarborough, and C. L. Yu, "High frequency scattering from trihedral corner reflectors and other benchmark targets: SBR vs. experiments," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 39, 1345-1351, Sept. 1991.