2. Klauder, J. R. and E. C. G. Sudarshan, Fundamentals of Quantum Optics, W.B. Benjamin, Inc., 1968.
3. Klauder, J. R. and B. S. Skagerstam, Coherent States, World Scientific, Singapore, 1985.
4. Wells, B., "The role of symmetry in modern physics problems," Electromagnetic Symmetry, edited by C. Baum and H. Kritikos, Taylor Francis New York, 1995.
5. Cloude, S. R., "Lie groups in electromagnetic wave propagation and scattering," Electromagnetic Symmetry, edited by C. Baum and H. Kritikos, Taylor Francis New York, 1995.
6. Perelomov, A., Generalized Coherent States and Their Applications, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1986.
7. Elliot, J. P. and P. G. Dawber, Symmetry in Physics, Vol. I,II, Oxford University Press, New York, 1990.
8. Daubechies, I., Ten Lectures on Wavelets, SIAM, Philadelphia, 1992.
9. Meyer, Y., Algorithms and Applications, SIAM, Philadelphia, 1993.
10. Heil, C. and D. Walnut, "Continuous and discrete wavelet transforms," SIAM Rev. 31, 626-666, 1989.
11. Bargman, V., "On a Hilbert space of analytic functions and associated integral transform," Communications of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. XIV, 187-214, 1961.
12. Folland, G. B., Harmonic Analysis in Phase Space, Princeton University Press, Princeton, 1989.
13. Ramanathan, J. and P. Topiwala, "Time-frequency localization via the Weyl correspondence," SIAM J. Mat. Anal., Vol. 24, No. 5, 1378-1393, Sept. 1993.
14. Daubechies, I., "Time-frequency localization operators: A geometric phase space approach," IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Vol. 34, No. 4, Jul. 1988.
15. Teti, Jr., J. G. and H. N. Kritikos, "SAR ocean image decomposition using the Gabor expansion," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 30, No. 1, 192-196, Jan. 1992.
16. Teti, Jr. , J. G. and H. N. Kritikos, "SAR ocean image representation using wavelets," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 30, No. 5, 1089-1094, Sept. 1992.
17. Sattinger, D. H. and O. L. Weaver, Lie Groups and Algebras with Applications to Physics Geometry, and Mechanics, Springer Verlag, New York, 1991.
18. Bargman, V., "On a Hilbert space of analytic functions and an associated integral transform Part II. A family or related function spaces application to distribution theory," Communications of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. XX, 1-101, 1967.
19. Daubechies, I., "Frames in the Bargman space of entire functions," Communications of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. XLI, 51-164, 1988.
20. Rainville, R., Special Functions, MaxMillan, New York, 1960.
21. Arfken, G., Mathematical Methods for Physicists, Academic Press, New York, 1970.
22. Dudley, D. G., "Progress in the identification of electromagnetic system," IEE Antennas and Propagation Society Newsletter, Aug. 1988.
23. Bowman, J. J., et al., Electromagnetic and Acoustic Scattering by Simple Shapes, North Holland Publishing Co., Amsterdam, 1969.
24. Frielander, B. and B. Porat, "Detection of transient signals by the Gabor representation,", Vol. 37, No. 2, 169-170, Feb. 1989.
25. Gradsheteyn, I. S. and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals Series and Products, 1994.
26. Teti, Jr., J. G., W. A. Berger, and R. P. Gorman, "A multifeature decision space approach to radar target identification," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 32, No. 1, 480, Jan. 1996.