This paper is concerned with a new time-domain modeling topology for signals which is appliedto OFDM systems. This model is a more accurate based on Wiener approach. Also the memory effect will be shown using two-tone intermodulation distortion (IMD) measurement with different tone frequency spacing and power levels. Next adaptive predistorter to counterbalance the AM/AM andAM/PM nonlinear effects of the transmitter power amplifier is proposedb y Hammerstein approach. Finally we consider the effectiveness of proposedmetho don performance of OFDM signal as the wideband system by reduction of distortion. It is confirmed by computer simulation that proposedapproac h produces a faster convergence speed than the previous adaptive predistortion technique.
2. Soliman, M. S., T. Morimoto, and Z.-I. Kawasaki, "Threedimensional localization system for impulsive noise sources using ultra-wideband digital interferometer technique," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applicantions, Vol. 20, No. 4, 515-530, 2006.
3. Hua, J., L. Meng, and Z. Xu, "A new methodfor SNR and Dippler shift estimation in wireless propagations," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applicantions, Vol. 21, No. 15, 2431-2441, 2007.
4. Ghorbani, M. Sheikhan, "The effect of solidstate power amplifiers (SSPAs) nonlinearities on MPSK andM-QAM signal transmission," Sixth Int’l Conference on Digital Processing of Signals in Comm., 193-197, 1991.
5. Singh, G., "Analytical study of the interaction structure of vane-loaded gyro-traveling wave tube amplifier," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 4, 41-66, 2008.
6. Xu, Y. H., Y. Guo, L. Xia, and Y. Q. Wu, "An support vector regression basednonlinear modeling methodfor SIC mesfet," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 2, 103-114, 2008.
7. Vuong, T. and A. F. Guibord, "Modeling of nonlinear elements exhibiting frequency-dependent AM/AM and AM/PM transfer characteristics ," Can. Electr. Eng. J., Vol. 9, No. 3, 112-116, 1984.
8. Schetzen, M., "Nonlinear system modeling based on theWiener theory ," Proc. IEEE, Vol. 69, 1557-1573, Dec. 1981.
9. Bosch, W. and G. Gatti, "Measurement andsim ulation of memory effects in predistortion linearizers," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 37, 1885-1890, Dec. 1989.
10. Poza, H. B., Z. A. Sarkozy, and H. L. Berger, "A wideband data link computer simulation model," Proc. IEEE Nat. Aerospace Electron. Conf., 71-78, 1975.
11. Makeeva, G. S., O. A. Golovanov, and M. Pardavi-Horva, "Mathematical modeling of nonlinear waves and oscillations in gyromagnetic structures by bifurcation theory methods," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applicantions, Vol. 20, No. 11, 1503-1510, 2006.
12. Guo, Y. and R. M. Xu, "Ultra-widebandp ower splitting/combining technique using zero-degree left-handed transmission lines," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applicantions, Vol. 21, No. 8, 1109-1118, 2007.
13. Saleh, A. A. M., "Frequency-independent and frequencydependent nonlinear models of TWT amplifiers ," IEEE Trans. Commun., Vol. COM 29, 1715-1720, Nov. 1981.
14. Fakoukakis, F. E., S. G. Diamantis, A. P. Orfanides, and G. A. Kyriacou, "Development of an adaptive and a switched beam smart antenna system for wireless communications," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applicantions, Vol. 20, No. 3, 399-408, 2006.
15. Abuelma, M. T., "Frequency-dependent nonlinear quadrature model for TWT amplifiers," IEEE Trans. Commun., Vol. COM-32, 982-986, Aug. 1984.
16. Muha, M. S., C. J. Clark, A. A. Moulthrop, and C. P. Silva, "Validation of power amplifier nonlinear block models," IEEE MTT-S Int. Microwave Symp. Dig., 759-762, 1999.
17. Blum, R. and M. C. Jeruchim, "Modeling nonlinear amplifiers for communication simulations," IEEE Int. Commun. Conf., 1468-1472, Boston, MA, 1989.
18. Karam, G. and H. Sari, "A data predistortion technique with memory for QAM radio systems," IEEE Trans. Commun., Vol. 39, 336-344, Feb. 1991.
19. Eun, C. S. and E. J. Powers, "A predistorter design for a memoryless nonlinearity preceded by a dynamic linear system," Proc. GLOBECOM, 152-156, 1995.
20. Mandeep, J., A. Lokesh, S. Hassan, M. n. Mahmud, and M. Ain, "Design of Cartesian feedback RF power amplifier for L-band frequency range," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 2, 207-222, 2008.
21. Greblicki, W., "Nonparametric identification of Wiener systems," IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, Vol. 38, 1487-1493, 1992.
22. Hagenblad, "Aspects of the identification of Wiener models,", Ph.D. Thesis, Division of Automatic Control, Department of Electrical Engineering Linkopings Universitet, Sweden, 1999.
23. Mao, S. Y. and P . X. Lin, "A test of nonlinear autoregressive models," Proc. Int. Conf. Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, 2276-2279, New York, 1988.
24. Kang, H. W., Y. C. Soo, and D. H. Youn, "On compensating nonlinear distortions of an OFDM system using an efficient adaptive predistorter," IEEE Transactions on Communications, Vol. 47, No. 4, 522-526, Apr. 1999.