This paper presents a novel compact power divider with third harmonic suppression and also can provide a direct current(dc) path which could simplify the other active circuits in the complicated phased array antenna system. The proposed power divider achieves 20% size reduction compared to the conventional Wilkinson power divider. From the measured results, it can be seen that the simulated results can instruct the practical circuit very well.
2. Li, J.-L., S.-W. Qu, and Q. Xue, "Capacitively loaded Wilkinson power divider with size reduction and harmonic suppression," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 49, No. 11, 2737-2739, 2007.
3. Tu, W.-H., "Compact Wilkinson power divider with harmonic suppression," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 49, No. 11, 2825-2827, 2007.
4. Perrier, A.-L., J.-M. Duchamp, and P. Ferrari, "A miniaturized three-port divider/combiner," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 50, No. 1, 72-75, 2008.
5. Lin, X. Q., Q. Cheng, R. P. Liu, D. Bao, and T. J. Cui, "Compact resonator filters and power dividers designed with simplified metastructures," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 21, No. 12, 1663-1672, 2007.
6. Zhang, J., B. Cui, J. Z. Gu, and X. W. Sun, "A harmonic suppressed Wilkinson power divider using complementary split ring resonators (CSRRs)," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 21, No. 6, 811-819, 2007.
7. Chen, H. and Y. Zhang, "A novel compact planar six-way power divider using folded and hybrid-expanded coupled lines," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 76, 243-252, 2007.
8. Oraizi, H. and M. S. Esfahlan, "Miniaturization of Wilkinson power dividers by using defected ground structures," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 4, 113-120, 2008.
9. Shamsinejad, S., M. Soleimani, and N. Komjani, "Novel miniaturized Wilkinson power divider for 3G mobile receivers," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 3, 9-16, 2008.
10. Microstrip circuits, Tinghua University Group.
11. Advanced Design System (ADS), Version 2004A, Agilent Technologies, California, USA, 2004.
12. Ansoft Designer, Version 3, Ansoft Corporation.