Original resonant structures for improving efficiency of wireless charging system with the possibility of data exchange are presented. Characteristics of two different dual-mode spiral resonators were obtained by electromagnetic and circuit simulations. Based on these results, an optimum design for highly efficient data and energy transfer was suggested.
2. Hmida, G. B., H. Ghairani, and M. Samet, "Design of a wireless power and data transmission circuits for implantable biomicrosystem," Biotechnology, Vol. 56, 153-164, 2007.
3. Rathge, C. and D. Kuschner, "High efficient inductive energy and data transmission system with special coil geometry," Proc. of 13th European Conference --- Power Electronics and Applications, 1-8, Barcelona, Sep. 8-10, 2009.
4. Dionigi, M. and M. Mongiardo, "Multi band resonators for wireless power transfer and near field magnetic communications," Proc. of Microwave Workshop Series on Innovative Wireless Power Transmission: Technologies, Systems, and Applications (IMWS), 61-64, Kyoto, May 10-11, 2012.
5. Kozlov, D. S., V.M. Turgaliev, V. N. Yashchenko, and I. B. Vendik, "Dual-band radiator for wireless charging system with possibility of data transfer," Proc. of the Second All-Russia Conference “Electronic and Microelectronics of Microwaves”, 136-141, Saint Petersburg, Jun. 4-7, 2014 (in Russian).
6. AVR 2004, LC-Balun for AT86RF230, Atmel Application Note, 2004.
7. Vendik, O. G. and D. S. Kozlov, "Wireless energy transfer systems: State of the art and efficiency improvement," Proceedings of the IEEE Russia North West Section, Vol. 1, 63-68, 2011.