Electromagnetic waves propagation in both homogeneous and random magnetized conductive plasma is considered including longitudinal, Pedersen and Hall's conductivities. The second-order statistical moments of scattered electromagnetic waves in the conductive turbulent magnetized plasma slab with electron density fluctuations are investigated on the bases of the set of stochastic differential equation. Refractive index and polarization coefficients of both the ordinary and extraordinary waves are calculated for the polar terrestrial ionosphere. Using new spectral method and the boundary conditions, transversal components of scattered electromagnetic waves are calculated. Experimentally observed Stokes parameters describing the depolarization effects are calculated for the arbitrary correlation function of electron density fluctuations. Coherent matrix describing polarization features of non-plane waves generalizing the Stokes parameters is obtained.
2. Rytov, S. M., Yu. A. Kravtsov, and V. I. Tatarskii, Principles of Statistical Radio Physics, Wave Propagation Through Random Media, Springer, Berlin, New York, 1989.
3. Ginzburg, V. L., Propagation of Electromagnetic Waves in Plasma, Gordon and Beach, New York, 1961.
4. Gershman, B. N., L. M. Erukhimov, and Yu. Ya. Yashin, Wave Phenomena in the Ionosphere and Space Plasma, Nauka, Moscow, 1984 (in Russian).
5. Jandieri, G. V., A. Ishimaru, V. G. Jandieri, A. G. Khantadze, and Z. Diasamidze, "Model computations of angular power spectra for anisotropic absorptive turbulent magnetized plasma," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 70, 307-328, 2007.
6. Jandieri, G. V., A. Ishimaru, K. Yasumoto, A. G. Khantadze, and V. G. Jandieri, "Angle-of-arrival of radio waves scattering by turbulent collisional magnetized plasma layer," International Journal of Microwave and Optical Technology, Vol. 4, 160-169, 2009.
7. Strohbehn, J. W. and S. F. Clifford, "Polarization and angle-of-arrival fluctuations for a plane wave propagated through a turbulent medium," IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 15, No. 3, 416-421, 1967.
8. Bourret, R., "The depolarization of electromagnetic radiation in a random medium: Evolution of the Stokes parameters," Optica Acta, Vol. 21, 721-735, 1974.
9. Jandieri, G., A. Ishimaru, and V. Jandieri, "Depolarization effects of incoherently scattered electromagnetic waves by inhomogeneous magnetized plasma slab," Journal of Electromagnetic Analysis and Application, Vol. 3, 471-478, 2011.
10. Jandieri, G. V., A. Ishimaru, V. G. Jandieri, and N. N. Zhukova, "Depolarization of metric radio signals and the spatial spectrum of scattered radiation by magnetized turbulent plasma slab," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 112, 63-75, 2011.
11. Jandieri, G. V., A. Ishimaru, J. Pistora, and M. Lesnak, "Polarimetric parameters of scattered radiation in the magnetized plasma," Advanced Electromagnetics, Vol. 8, No. 2, 77-84, 2019.
12. Jandieri, G. V., A. Ishimaru, N. N. Zhukova, T. N. Bzhalava, and M. R. Diasamidze, "On the influence of fluctuations of the direction of an external magnetic field on phase and amplitude correlation functions of scattered radiation by magnetized plasma slab," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 22, 121-143, 2010.
13. Jandieri, G. V., A. Ishimaru, B. S. Rawat, and N. K. Tugushi, "Peculiarities of the spatial power spectrum of scattered electromagnetic waves in the turbulent collision magnetized plasma," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 152, 137-149, 2015.