1. Paul, , C. R., Analysis of Multiconductor Transmission Lines,, Wiley-Interscience, New York, , 1994..
2. Sali, , S., , F. A. Benson, and J. E. Sitch, "Coupling between multi-coaxial cable systems. Part I: General considerations and efficient numerical method for crosstalk," IEE Proc.,, Vol. 129, No. 3, 162-166, 1982.
3. Wang, , J., , W.-Y. Yin, J.-P. Fang, and Q.-F. Liu, "Transient responses of coaxial cables in an electrically large cabin with slots and windows illuminated by an electromagnetic pulse," Progress In Electromagnetics Research,, Vol. 106, 1-16, 2010.
4. Koo, , S. K., H. S. Lee, and Y. B. Park, "Crosstalk reduction effect of asymmetric stub loaded lines," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications,, Vol. 25, No. 8--9, 1156-1167, 2011.
5. Lin, , D.-B., , F.-N. Wu, W. S. Liu, C. K. Wang, and H.-Y. Shih, "Crosstalk and discontinuities reduction on multi-module memory bus by particle swarm optimization ," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 121, 53-74, 2011.
6. Shamaileh, K. A. A., , A. M. Qaroot, and N. I. Dib, "Non-uniform transmission line transformers and their application in the design of compact multi-band Bagley power dividers with harmonics suppression," Progress In Electromagnetics Research,, Vol. 113, 269-284, 2011.
7. Wu, , Y., Y. Liu, and , "An unequal coupled-line Wilkinson power divider for arbitrary terminated impedances," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 117, 181-194, , 2011..
8. Deng, , P.-H., , J.-H. Guo, and W.-C. Kuo, "New wilkinson power dividers based on compact stepped-impedance transmission lines and shunt open stubs," Progress In Electromagnetics Research,, Vol. 123, 407-426, 2012.
9. Liu, , Y., L. Tong, W. Zhu, Y. Tian, and B. Gao, "Impedance measurements of nonuniform transmission lines in time domain using an improved recursive multiple reflection computation method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research,, Vol. 117, 149-164, 2011.
10. Sali, , S., "Transfer impedance of braided coaxial cables at radio and microwave frequencies," M. Eng. Thesis, , 1979.
11. Benson, F. A., P. A. Cudd, and J. M. Tealby, , "Leakage from coaxial cables," IEE Proc., Vol. 139, No. 6, 285-303, 1992..
12. Tealby, , J. M., P. A. Cudd, and F. A. Benson, "Coupling between jacketed braided coaxial cables," IEE Proc., Vol. 134, No. 10, 793-798, 1987.
13. Andrieu, , G., , L. Kon´e, F. Bocquet, B. D´emoulin, and J. P. Par mantier, "Multiconductor reduction technique for modeling common-mode currents on cable bundles at high frequency for automotive applications," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat.,, Vol. 50, No. 1, 175-184, 2008..
14. Andrieu, , G., X. Bunlon, L. Kon´e, J. P. Parmantier, B. D´emoulin, and A. Reineix, "The ‘equivalent cable bundle method’: An efficient multiconductor reduction technique to model industrial cable networks," New Trends and Developments in Automotive System Engineering,, 2011..
15. Li, , Z., , L. L. Liu, and C. Q. Gu, "Generalized equivalent cable bundle method for modeling EMC issues of complex cable bundles terminated in arbitrary loads," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 123, 13-30, 2012.
16. Schetelig, , B., , J. Keghie, R. Kanyou Nana, L.-O. Fichte, S. Potthast, and S. Dickmann, "Simplified modeling of EM field coupling to complex cable bundles," Adv. Radio Sci.,, Vol. 8, 211-217, 2010.
17. Paul, , C. R., "Effect of pigtails on crosstalk to braided-shield cables," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., Vol. 22, No. 3, 1980.