1. Menzel, W., A new travelling wave antenna in microstrip, 8th European Microwave Conference, 302-306, 1978.
2. Oliner, A. A. and K. S. Lee, "The nature of the leakage from higher modes on microstrip line," IEEE Symposium on MTT-S International Digest, 57-60, Baltimore, MD, USA, Jun. 1986.
3. Luxey, C. and J. M. Latheurte, "Simple design of dual-beam leaky-wave antennas in microstrips," IEE Proceedings Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 144, No. 6, 397-402, 1997.
4. Shih, Y., S. Chen, C. Hu, and C. F. Jou, "Active feedback microstrip leaky wave antenna-synthesiser design with suppressed back lobe radiation," Electon. Lett., Vol. 35, No. 7, 513-514, 1999.
5. Guan, H., C. Wang, and C. F. Jou, Suppression of reflected wave of leaky-wave antenna by utilizing an aperture-fed patch antenna, Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference, APMC, 966-969, Taipei, Taiwan, Dec. 2001.
6. Wang, C., H. Guan, and C. F. Jou, "A novel method for short leaky-wave antennas to suppress the reflected wave," Microwave and Optical Tech. Lett., Vol. 36, No. 2, 129-131, 2003.
7. Chiou, Y., J. Wu, J. Huang, and C. F. Jou, "A novel short leaky-wave antenna for suppressing the back lobes," International Workshop on Antenna Technology (iWAT), 1-4, Santa Monica, CA, USA, Feb. 2009.
8. Wu, J., C. Wang, and C. F. Jou, "Method of suppressing the side lobe of a tapered short leaky wave antenna," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagat. Lett., Vol. 8, 1146-1149, 2009.
9. Wu, J., C. F. Jou, and C. Wang, "A compact wideband leaky-wave antenna with etched slot elements and tapered structure," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 58, No. 7, 2176-2183, 2010.
10. Losito, O., M. Gallo, V. Dimiccoli, D. Barletta, and M. Bozzetti, "A tapered design of a CRLH-TL leaky wave antenna," Proceedings of the 5th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EUCAP), 357-360, Rome, Apr. 2011.
11. Falcone, F., T. Lopetegi, J. D. Baena, R. Marqués, F. Martín, and M. Sorolla, "Effective negative-ε stopband microstrip lines based on complementary split ring resonators," IEEE Microwave Wireless Compon. Lett., Vol. 14, No. 6, 280-282, 2004.
12. Pendry, J. B., A. J. Holden, D. J. Robbins, and W. J. Stewart, "Magnetism from conductors and enhanced nonlinear phenomena," IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 47, No. 11, 2075-2084, 1999.
13. Niu, J. and X. Zhou, "Analysis of balanced composite right/left handed structure based on different dimensions of complementary split ring resonators," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 74, 341-351, 2007.
14. Zhang, X., Z. Yu, and J. Xu, "Novel band-pass substrate integrated waveguide (SIW) filter based on complementary split ring resonators (CSRRs)," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 72, 39-46, 2007.
15. Bahrami, H., M. Hakkak, and A. Pirhadi, "Analysis and design of highly compact bandpass waveguide filter using complementary split ring resonators (CSRR)," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 80, 107-122, 2008.
16. Wu, G., W. Mu, X. Dai, and Y. Jiao, "Design of novel dual-band bandpass filter with microstrip meander-loop resonator and CSRR DGS," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 78, 17-24, 2008.
17. Zhang, J., B. Cui, S. Lin, and X. Sun, "Sharp-rejection low-pass filter with controllable transmission zero using complementary split ring resonators (CSRRs)," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 69, 219-226, 2007.
18. Ding, J., Z. Lin, Z. Ying, and S. He, "A compact ultra-wideband slot antenna with multiple notch frequency bands," Microwave and Optical Tech. Lett., Vol. 49, No. 12, 3056-3060, 2007.
19. Braaten, B. D., "A novel compact UHF RFID tag antenna designed with series connected open complementary split ring resonator (OCSRR) particles," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 58, No. 11, 3728-3733, 2010.
20. Anderson, J., K. Johnson, C. Satterlee, A. Lynch, and B. D. Braaten, "A reduced frequency printed quasi-Yagi antenna symmetrically loaded with meander open complementary split ring resonator (MOCSRR) elements," IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation, 270-273, Spokane, WA, USA, Jul. 2011.
21. Yuandan, D., H. Toyao, and T. Itoh, "Design and characterization of miniaturized patch antennas loaded with complementary split-ring resonators," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 60, No. 2, 772-785, 2012.
22. Chang, D. C. and E. F. Kuester, "Total and partial reflection from the end of a parallel-plate waveguide with an extended dielectric slab," Radio Science, Vol. 16, No. 1, 1-13, 1981.
23. Oliner, A. A. and K. S. Lee, "Microstrip leaky wave strip antennas," IEEE Symposium on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 24, 443-446, Philadelphia, PA, USA, Jun. 1986.
24. Caloz, C. and T. Itoh, Electromagnetic Metamaterials: Transmission Line Theory and Microwave Applications, Wiley-IEEE Press, 2005.