1. Huang, J. and J. A. Encinar, Reflectarray Antennas, Vol. 30, John Wiley & Sons, 2007.
2. Mao, Y., S. Xu, F. Yang, and A. Z. Elsherbeni, "A novel phase synthesis approach for wideband reflectarray design," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 63, No. 9, 4189-4193, 2015.
3. Yang, H., F. Yang, X. Cao, S. Xu, J. Gao, X. Chen, M. Li, and T. Li, "A 1600-element dual-frequency electronically reconfigurable reflectarray at X/Ku-band," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 65, No. 6, 3024-3032, 2017.
4. Barbiere, D., "A method for calculating the current distribution of Tschebyscheff arrays," Proceedings of the IRE, Vol. 40, No. 1, 78-82, 1952.
5. Chakraborty, A., B. Das, and G. Sanyal, "Beam shaping using nonlinear phase distribution in a uniformly spaced array," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 30, No. 5, 1031-1034, 1982.
6. Nayeri, P., F. Yang, and A. Z. Elsherbeni, Reflectarray Antennas: Theory, Designs, and Applications, Wiley-IEEE Press, 2018.
7. Johnson, J. M. and Y. Rahmat-Samii, "Genetic algorithm optimization and its application to antenna design," Proceedings of IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium and URSI National Radio Science Meeting, Vol. 1, 326-329, IEEE, 1994.
8. Lommi, A., A. Massa, E. Storti, and A. Trucco, "Sidelobe reduction in sparse linear arrays by genetic algorithms," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 32, No. 3, 194-196, 2002.
9. Robinson, J. and Y. Rahmat-Samii, "Particle swarm optimization in electromagnetics," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 52, No. 2, 397-407, 2004.
10. Ferreira, J. A. and F. Ares, "Pattern synthesis of conformal arrays by the simulated annealing technique," Electronics Letters, Vol. 33, No. 14, 1187-1189, 1997.
11. Prado, D. R., A. F. Vaquero, M. Arrebola, M. R. Pino, and F. Las-Heras, "Acceleration of gradient-based algorithms for array antenna synthesis with far-field or near-field constraints," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 66, No. 10, 5239-5248, 2018.
12. Mahanti, G., A. Chakraborty, and S. Das, "Phase-only and amplitude-phase only synthesis of dual-beam pattern linear antenna arrays using oating-point genetic algorithms," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 68, 247-259, 2007.
13. Capozzoli, A., C. Curcio, A. Liseno, and G. Toso, "Fast, phase-only synthesis of aperiodic reflectarrays using NUFFTs and CUDA," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 156, 83-103, 2016.
14. Robustillo, P., J. Zapata, J. A. Encinar, and J. Rubio, "Ann characterization of multi-layer reflectarray elements for contoured-beam space antennas in the Ku-band," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 60, No. 7, 3205-3214, 2012.
15. El Zooghby, A. H., C. G. Christodoulou, and M. Georgiopoulos, "A neural network-based smart antenna for multiple source tracking," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 48, No. 5, 768-776, 2000.
16. El Zooghby, A. H., C. G. Christodoulou, and M. Georgiopoulos, "A neural-network-based linearly constrained minimum variance beamformer," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 21, No. 6, 451-455, 1999.
17. Prado, D. R., J. A. Lopez-Fernandez, G. Barquero, M. Arrebola, and F. Las-Heras, "Fast and accurate modeling of dual-polarized reflectarray unit cells using support vector machines," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 66, No. 3, 1258-1270, 2018.
18. Prado, D. R., J. A. López-Fernández, M. Arrebola, and G. Goussetis, "Support vector regression to accelerate design and crosspolar optimization of shaped-beam reflectarray antennas for space applications," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 67, No. 3, 1659-1668, 2018.
19. Collobert, R. and J. Weston, "A unified architecture for natural language processing: Deep neural networks with multitask learning," Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Machine Learning, 160-167, 2008.
20. Krizhevsky, A., I. Sutskever, and G. E. Hinton, "Imagenet classification with deep convolutional neural networks," Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, Vol. 25, 1097-1105, 2012.
21. Ng, J. Y.-H., M. Hausknecht, S. Vijayanarasimhan, O. Vinyals, R. Monga, and G. Toderici, "Beyond short snippets: Deep networks for video classification," Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 4694-4702, 2015.
22. Guo, X., W. Li, and F. Iorio, "Convolutional neural networks for steady flow approximation," Proceedings of the 22nd ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, 481-490, 2016.
23. Massa, A., D. Marcantonio, X. Chen, M. Li, and M. Salucci, "DNNs as applied to electromagnetics, antennas, and propagation - A review," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 18, No. 11, 2225-2229, 2019.
24. Chen, X., Z. Wei, M. Li, and P. Rocca, "A review of deep learning approaches for inverse scattering problems (invited review)," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 167, 67-81, 2020.
25. Wei, Z. and X. Chen, "Deep-learning schemes for full-wave nonlinear inverse scattering problems," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 57, No. 4, 1849-1860, 2018.
26. Li, M., R. Guo, K. Zhang, Z. Lin, F. Yang, S. Xu, X. Chen, A. Massa, and A. Abubakar, "Machine learning in electromagnetics with applications to biomedical imaging: A review," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, 2021.
27. Shan, T., W. Tang, X. Dang, M. Li, F. Yang, S. Xu, and J. Wu, "Study on a fast solver for poisson's equation based on deep learning technique," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 68, No. 9, 6725-6733, 2020.
28. Shan, T., X. Pan, M. Li, S. Xu, and F. Yang, "Coding programmable metasurfaces based on deep learning techniques," IEEE Journal on Emerging and Selected Topics in Circuits and Systems, Vol. 10, No. 1, 114-125, 2020.
29. Shan, T., M. Li, S. Xu, and F. Yang, "Synthesis of reflectarray based on deep learning technique," 2018 Cross Strait Quad-Regional Radio Science and Wireless Technology Conference (CSQRWC), 1-2, IEEE, 2018.
30. Hinton, G. E., N. Srivastava, A. Krizhevsky, I. Sutskever, and R. R. Salakhutdinov, "Improving neural networks by preventing co-adaptation of feature detectors,", arXiv preprint arXiv:1207.0580, 2012.
31. Kingma, D. P. and J. Ba, "Adam: A method for stochastic optimization,", arXiv preprint arXiv:1412.6980, 2014.