2. Sachs, D. L. and P. J. Wyatt, "A conducting slab model for electromagnetic propagation within a jungle medium," Radio Sci., Vol. 3, 125, 1968.
3. Dence, D. and T. Tamir, "Radio loss of lateral waves in forest environments," Radio Sci., Vol. 4, 307, 1969.
4. Tamir, T., "Radio waves propagation along mixed paths in forest environments," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-25, 471-477, July 1977.
5. Cavalcante, G. P. S., D. A. Rogers, and A. J. Giardola, "Radio loss in forests using a model with four layered media," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-31, 141-145, January 1983.
6. Cavalcante, G. P. S., D. A. Rogers, and A. J. Giardola, "Radio loss in forests using a model with four layered media," Radio Sci., Vol. 18, 691-695, 1983.
7. Seker, S. S. and A. Schneider, "Stochastic model for pulsed radio transmission through stratified forests," IEE Proc. Microwave, Antennas & Propagat., Vol. 134, 361-368, 1987.
8. Seker, S. S., "Radio pulse transmission along mixed paths in a stratified forest," IEE Proc. Microwave,A ntennas & Propagat., Vol. 136, 13-18, 1989.
9. Tai, C. T., Dyadi Green’s Functions in Electromagnetic Theory, 2nd Ed., IEEE Press, Piscataway, New Jersey, 1994.
10. Cavalcante, G. P. S., D. A. Rogers, and A. J. Giardola, "Analysis of the electromagnetic wave propagation in multilayered media using dyadic Green’s function," Radio Sci., Vol. 17, 503-508, 1982.
11. Li, L. W., J. A. Bennett, and P. L. Dyson, "Some methods for solving the coefficients of dyadic Green’s function in isotropic stratified media," Int. J. Electron., Vol. 70, No. 4, 803-814, 1991.
12. Li, L. W., P. S. Kooi, M. S. Leong, and T. S. Yeo, "On the eigenfunction expansion of dyadic Green’s function in planarly stratified media," J. Electromagn. Waves Applic., Vol. 8, No. 6, 663-678, June 1994.
13. Li, L. W., T. S. Yeo, P. S. Kooi, and M. S. Leong, "Radio wave propagation along mixed paths through a four-layered model of rain forest: An analytic approach," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagt., Vol. 46, No. 7, 1098-1111, July 1998.
14. King, R. W. P., M. Owens, and T. T. Wu, Lateral Electromagnetic Waves: Theory and Applications to Communications,Ge ophysical Exploration,and Remote Sensing, Springer-Verlay, New York, 1992.
15. Brekhovskikh, L. M., Waves in Layered Media, Academic Press, New York, 1960.
16. Ishimaru, A., Electromagnetic Wave Propagation, Radiation, and Scattering, Prentice-Hall, New Jersey, 1991.
17. Arutaki, A. and J. Chiba, "Communication in three-layered conducting media with a vertical magnetic dipole," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-28, 551-556, 1980.