2. Pent, M., M. A. Spirto, and E. Turco, "Method for positioning GSM mobile stations using absolute time delay measurements," IEE Electronics Letters, Vol. 33, No. 24, 2019-2020, 20th Nov. 1997.
3. Hata, M. and T. Nagatsu, "Mobile location using signal strength measurements in a cellular system," IEEE Trans. on Vehicular Tech., Vol. VT-29, 245-252, May 1980.
4. Kawabata, K., T. Nakamura, and E. Fukuda, "Estimating velocity using diversity reception," IEEE 44th Veh. Tech. Conf., 371-374, Stockholm, Sweden, 1994.
5. Riter, S. and J. McCoy, "Automatic vehicle location-An overview," IEEE Trans. on Vehicular Tech., Vol. VT-26, 7-11, Feb. 1997.
6. Hoole, S. R. H. and P. R. P. Hoole, A Modern Short Course in Engineering Electromagnetics, Oxford University Press, 1996.
7. Mouly, M. and M. B. Pautet, "The GSM system for mobile communications,", published by the authors, 1992.
8. Lee, W. C. Y., Mobile Cellular Telecommunications System, Mc-Graw Hill, 1989.
9. Mehrotra, Asha, GSM System Engineering, Artech House, Boston, 1997.
10. Singer, E. N., Land Mobile Radio Systems, PTR Prentice Hall, 1993.
11. Orfanidis, S. J., Optimum Signal Processing: An Introduction, Macmillan, New York; Collier Macmillan, London, 1988.
12. Loo, C. and N. Second, "Computer model for fading channel with application to digital transmission," IEEE Trans. on Vehicular Tech., Vol. 40, No. 4, 700-707, Nov. 1991.
13. Cooper, G. R. and C. D. McGillem, Probabilistic Methods of Signal and System Analysis, Hot, Rinehart and Winstin, 1986.
14. Paulraj, A. J. and C. B. Papadias, "A Space-time processing for wireless communications," IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, Vol. 14, No. 6, 49-83, Nov. 1997.