Joshua Le-Wei Li,
"Effects of Surface Helical Conductances on Multiple Interactions of Composite Eccentrically Bianisotropic Cylinders: the Case of TMZ-Wave Incidence," ,
Vol. 23, 221-237, 1999. doi:10.2528/PIER98112503
1. Korshunova, E. N., A. N. Sivov, and A. D. Shatrov, "Diffraction of plane circularly polarized waves by a grating made of circular cylinders with perfect surface electric and magnetic conductivities along the helical lines," J. Commun. Tech. Electron., Vol. 41, No. 10, 847-850, 1996.
2. Stakanov, S. N. and A. I. Semenikhin, "Scattering of a plane wave by a cylinder with an anisotropic gyromagnetic twist-coating," J. Commun. Tech. Electron., Vol. 41, No. 13, 1086-1093, 1996.
3. Zubov, A. S., A. N. Sivov, V. S. Solosin, A. D. Chuprin, and A. D. Shatrov, "Scattering of waves by cylinders with spiral surface conductivity and simulation of the electrodynamical characteristics of multi-link wire spirals with the help of such cylinders," J. Commun. Tech. Electron., Vol. 41, No. 16, 1379-1382, 1996.
4. Pribytko, M. P. and A. D. Shatrov, "Low- frequency resonances in a magnetodielectric rod with an anisotropic helical conductance of the surface," J. Commun. Tech. Electron., Vol. 42, No. 1, 17-21, 1997.
5. Korshunova, E. N., A. N. Sivov, and A. D. Shatrov, "Waves guided by a cylinder with perfect electric and magnetic conductances along helical lines," J. Commun. Tech. Electron., Vol. 42, No. 1, 22-26, 1997.
6. Kishk, A. A. and P.-S. Kildal, "Asymptotic boundary conditions for strip-loaded scatterers applied to circular dielectric cylinders under oblique incidence," IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagat., Vol. AP-45, No. 1, 51-55, 1997. doi:10.1109/8.554240
7. Shen, Z. X., "Electromagnetic scattering by an impedance cylinder coated eccentrically with a chiroplasma," IEE Proc.-Microw. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 141, No. 4, 279-284, 1994. doi:10.1049/ip-map:19941173
8. Jakoby, B., "Scattering of obliquely incident waves by an impedance cylinder with inhomogeneous bianisotropic coating ," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-45, No. 4, 648-655, 1997. doi:10.1109/8.564091
10. Yin, W. Y., "Electromagnetic scattering by some composite bianisotropic eccentric cylinder," Micro. Opt. Tech. Lett., Vol. 10, 177-182, 1995.
11. Yin, W. Y., "The features of Mueller scattering matrix for two penetrable composite Faraday chiral cylinders," JEMWA, Vol. 10, 1199-1216, 1996.
12. Yin, W. Y., H. L. Zhao, and W. Wan, "Parametric study on the scattering characteristics of two impedance cylinders eccentrically coated with Faraday chiral materials," JEMWA, Vol. 10, 1467-1484, 1996.
14. Kildal, P. S., "Artifically soft and hard surfaces in electromagnetics," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-38, No. 10, 1537-1544, 1990. doi:10.1109/8.59765
15. Kildal, P. S., A. A. Kishk, and A. Tengs, "Reduction of forward scattering from cylindrical objects using hard surfaces," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-44, 1509-1520, 1996. doi:10.1109/8.542076
16. Dmitriev, V., "Constitutive tensors and general properties of complex and bianisotropic media described by continuous groups of symmetry ," Electr. Lett., Vol. 34, No. 6, 532-534, 1998. doi:10.1049/el:19980443