"The Uniqueness Problem of the Surface
Integral Equations of a Conducting Body in a Layered Medium," ,
Vol. 23, 277-300, 1999. doi:10.2528/PIER98121401
1. Mitzner, K. M., "Numerical solution of the exterior scattering problem at eigen frequencies of the interior problem," Digest URSI Rad. Sci. Meeting, 75, Boston, MA, 1968.
2. Mautz, J. R. and R. F. Harrington, "H-field, E-field and combined field solutions for conducting bodies of revolutions," Arch. Elek. Ubertragung., Vol. 32, 157-164, 1978.
3. Cunefare, K. A. and G. Koopmann, "A boundary element method for acoustic radiation valid for all wavenumbers," J. Acoust. Soc. Am., Vol. 85, 39-48, 1989. doi:10.1121/1.397691
4. Bolomey, J. C. and W. Tabbara, "Numerical aspects on coupling between complementary boundary value problems," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 21, 356-363, 1973. doi:10.1109/TAP.1973.1140500
5. Mautz, J. R. and R. F. Harrington, "A combined-source solution for radiation and scattering from a perfectly conducting body," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 27, 445-454, 1979. doi:10.1109/TAP.1979.1142115
6. Yaghjian, A. D., "Augmented electric- and magnetic-field integral equations," Radio Sci., Vol. 16, 987-1001, 1981. doi:10.1029/RS016i006p00987
7. Schenck, H. A., "Improved integral formulation for acoustic radiation problems," J. Acoust. Soc. Am., Vol. 44, 41-58, 1968. doi:10.1121/1.1911085
8. Seybert, A. F. and T. K. Rengarajan, "The use of CHIEF to obtain unique solutions for acoustic radiation using boundary integral equations ," J. Acoust. Soc. Am., Vol. 81, 1299-1306, 1987. doi:10.1121/1.394535
9. Waterman, P. C., "Matrix formulation of electromagnetic scattering," Proc. IEEE, Vol. 53, 805-812, 1965. doi:10.1109/PROC.1965.4058
10. Al-Badwaihy, K. A. and J. L. Yen, "Extended boundary condition integral equations for perfectly conducting bodies: uniqueness and formulation," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 23, 1545-1552, 1975.
11. Toyoda, I., M. Matsuhara, and N. Kumagai, "Extended integral equation formulation for scattering problems from a cylindrical scatterer ," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 36, 1580-1586, 1988. doi:10.1109/8.9708
12. Mohsen, A., "The source simulation technique for exterior problems in acoustics," Z. Angew Math. Phys., Vol. 43, 401-404, 1992. doi:10.1007/BF00946640
13. Monzon, J. C. and N. J. Damaskos, "A scheme for eliminating internal resonances: the parasitic body technique," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 42, 1089-1096, 1994. doi:10.1109/8.310000
14. Sarkar, T. K. and S. M. Rao, "A simple technique for solving E-field integral equations for conducting bodies at internal resonances," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 30, 1250-1257, 1982. doi:10.1109/TAP.1982.1142968
15. Canning, F. X., "Singular value decomposition of integral equations of EM and applications to the cavity resonance problem ," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 37, 1156-1163, 1989. doi:10.1109/8.35796
16. Canning, F. X., "Protecting EFIE-based scattering computations from effects of interior resonances," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 39, 1545-1552, 1991. doi:10.1109/8.102767
17. Mohsen, A., A. Helaly, and H. M. Fahmy, "The corrected induced surface current for arbitrary conducting objects at resonance frequencies," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 43, 448-452, 1995. doi:10.1109/8.384188
18. Canning, F. X., "Robust use of supplementary conditions for moment method solutions near internal resonances," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 43, 264-269, 1995. doi:10.1109/8.371995
19. Mittra, R. and C. A. Klein, "Stability and convergence of moment method solutions," Numerical and Asymptotic Techniques in Electromagnetics, R. Mittra (ed.), Springer-Verlag, New York, 1975.
20. Abdelmageed, A. K., K. A. Michalski, and A. W. Glisson, "Analysis of EM scattering by conducting bodies of revolution in layered media using the discrete complex image method," Digest IEEE AP-S Int. Symp., 402-405, 1Newport, Ca, 995.
21. Mohsen, A. and A. K. Abdelmageed, "Magnetic field integral equation for electromagnetic scattering by conducting bodies of revolution in layered media," J. Electromagn. Waves Appl., submitted for publication.
22. Harrington, R. F., Time-Harmonic Electromagnetic Fields, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1961.