1. Ragha, L., S. Mishra, V. Ramachandran, and M. S. Bhatia, "Effects of low-power microwave fields on seed germination and growth rate," Journal of Electromagnetic Analysis and Applications, Vol. 3, No. 5, 165-171, 2011.
2. Metaxas, A. C. and R. J. Meredith, Industrial Microwave Heating, Peter Peregrinus LTD., IEE, London, UK, 1983.
3. Barroso, J. J. and A. L. de Paula, "Retrieval of permitivity and permeability of homogeneous materials from scattering parameters," Journal of Electromagnatic Waves and Applications, Vol. 24, No. 11-12, 1563-1574, 2010.
4. Otten, L., R. B. Brown, and W. S. Reid, "Drying of white beans-effect of temperature and relative humidity on seed coat damage," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Engineering, Vol. 26, 101-104, 1984.
5. Stroshine, R., J. Tuite, G. H. Foster, and K. Baker, Self-study Guide for Grain Drying and Storage, 131, Purdue Research Foundation, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, 1984.
6. Eric, S. D., "Performance optimization for a multi-slotted waveguide for microwave processing applications,", Doctoral Thesis, McGill University, Montreal, Canada, 1998.
7. Cheng, H. P., J. Dai, S. Nemes, and G. S. Vijaya Raghavan, "Comparison of conventional extraction under reflux conditions and microwaveassisted extraction of oil from popcorn," Journal of Microwave Power & Electromagnetic Energy, Vol. 41, No. 1, 36-44, 2007.
8. Han, F., "The effect of microwave treatment on germination, vigour and health of china aster (callistephus chinensis nees.) seeds," Journal of Agricultural Science, Vol. 2, No. 4, 201-210, 2010.
9. Shivhare, U. S., "Drying characteristics of corn in a microwave field with a surface-wave applicator," Department of Agricultural Engineering, 1991, available on: http://digitool.Library.McGill..
10. Molnar, C. O., "Numerical modeling of electromagnetic phenomena in electro thermal microwave installations,", Ph.D. Thesis, University of Oradea Publishing House, 2006.
11. Ashim, D. K., Handbook of Microwave Technology for Food Applications, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, 2001.
12. Soproni, V. D., F. I. Hathazi, M. N. Arion, C. O. Molnar, and L. Bandici, "Aspects regarding the adapting and optimization of mixed drying systems microwave-hot air for the processing of agricultural seeds," PIERS Proceedings, 210-213, 2009.
13. Zhao, X., L. P. Yan, and K. Huang, "Review of numerical simulation of microwave heating process," Advances in Induction and Microwave Heating of Mineral and Organic Materials, 27-48, 2011, ISBN: 978-953-307-522-8..
14. Jia, X. and P. Jolly, "Simulation of microwave field and power distribution in a cavity by a three-dimensional finite element method," Journal of Microwave Power & Electromagnetic Energy, Vol. 27, No. 1, 11-22, 1992.
15. Lawrence, K. C., S. O. Nelson, and A. W. Kraszewski, "Temperature dependence of the dielectric properties of wheat," Trans. of ASAE, Vol. 33, No. 2, 535-562, 1999.
16. Raveendran, N. G., Z. F. Li, Y. Gariepy, and R. Vijaya, "Microwave drying of corn (zea mays L. ssp.) for the seed industry," Drying Technology, Vol. 29, No. 11X, 1291-1296, 2011.
17. Manickavasagan, A., D. S. Jayas, and N. D. G. White, "Germination of wheat grains from uneven microwave heating in an industrial microwave dryer,", 2007.
18. Darie, S., V. Simina, L. Teodor, H. F. I., and A. Mircea, "Analysis variation of the parameters for the drying with microwaves of the cereals in various processing conditions," Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Vol. 3, No. 1, 201-205, Editura Universitatii din Oradea, Romania, 2010, ISSN: 1844-6035..
19. Warchalewski, J. R., J. Gralik, R. Zawirska-Wojtasiak, J. Zabielski, and R. Kusnierz, "The evaluation of wheat grain odour and colour after gamma and microwave irradiation," Electronic Journal of Polish Agricultural Universities, Vol. 1, No. 1, 1998.
20. Boldor, D., M. Trifu, and D. Raianu, Plants Fiziology, Didactic and Educational Bucuresti Publishing House, 1981.
21. Charoenthaikij, P., K. Jangchud, A. Jangchud, W. Prinyawi-watkul, and H. Kyoon, "Composite wheat-germinated brown rice flours: Selected physicochemical properties and bread application," International Journal of Food Science & Technology, Vol. 47, No. 1, 75-82, January 2012.