1. Joksimovic, G. M. and J. Penman, "The detection of inter-turn short circuits in the stator windings of operating motors," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 47, No. 5, 1078-1084, 2000.
2. Thorsen, O. and M. Dalva, "Condition monitoring methods, failure identification and analysis for high voltage motors in petrochemical industry," Proceedings of Eighth International Conference on Electrical Machines and Drives, No. 444, 109-113, Cambridge, UK, September 1997.
3. El Bouchikhi, E. H., V. Choqueuse, and M. Benbouzid, "Induction machine faults detection using stator current parametric spectral estimation," Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Vol. 52-53, 447-464, 2015.
4. Bonnett, A. H. and C. Yung, "Increased efficiency versus increased reliability," IEEE Industry Applications Magazine, Vol. 14, No. 1, 29-36, 2008.
5. Xu, Z., et al., "Data-driven inter-turn short circuit fault detection in induction machines," IEEE Access, Vol. 5, 25055-25068, 2017.
6. Bonnett, A. H. and G. C. Soukup, "Cause and analysis of stator and rotor failures in three-phase squirrel-cage induction motors," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 28, No. 4, 921-937, 1992.
7. Lu, Q., T. Breikin, and H. Wang, "Modelling and fault diagnosis of stator inter-turn short circuit in doubly fed induction generators," IFAC Proceedings, Vol. 44, No. 1, 1013-1018, 2011.
8. Abdelmadjid, G., B. S. Mohamed, T. Mohamed, S. Ahmed, and M. Youcef, "An improved stator winding fault tolerance architecture for vector control of induction motor: Theory and experiment," Electric Power Systems Research, Vol. 104, 129-137, 2013.
9. Kato, T., K. Inoue, and K. Yoshida, "Diagnosis of stator-winding-turn faults of induction motor by direct detection of negative sequence currents," Electrical Engineering in Japan, Vol. 186, No. 3, 75-84, 2014.
10. Im, S. H. and B. G. Gu, "Study of induction motor inter-turn fault part II: Online model-based fault diagnosis method," Energies, Vol. 15, No. 3, 977, 2022.
11. Roshanfekr, R. and A. Jalilian, "Analysis of rotor and stator winding inter-turn faults in wrim using simulated mec model and experimental results," Electric Power Systems Research, Vol. 119, 418-424, 2015.
12. Razafimahefa, T. D., H. Bilal, N. Heraud, and E. J. R. Sambatra, "Experimental and analytical approaches for investigating low-level inter-turn winding faults in induction machine," Proceedings of 4th Conference on Control and Fault Tolerant Systems (SysTol), 135-140, Casablanca, Moroco, September 2019.
13. Bilal, H., N. Heraud, and E. J. R. Sambatra, "Detection of inter-turn short-circuit on a doubly fed induction machine with d-q axis representation," Proceedings IEEE 61th International Scientic Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering of Riga Technical University (RTUCON), 1-4, Riga, Latvia, November 2020.
14. Wang, L., Y. Li, and J. Li, "Diagnosis of inter-turn short circuit of synchronous generator rotor winding based on volterra kernel identification," Energies, Vol. 11, No. 10, 2018.
15. Pires, V. F., T. G. Amaral, and J. F. Martins, "Stator winding fault diagnosis in induction motors using the dq current trajectory mass center," Proceedings of 35th Annual Conference of IEEE Industrial Electronics, 1322-1326, Porto, Portugal, November 2009.
16. Foito, D., J. Maia, V. Fernao Pires, and J. F. Martins, "Fault diagnosis in six-phase induction motor using a current trajectory mass center," Measurement, Vol. 51, 164-173, 2014.
17. El Hachemi Benbouzid, M., "A review of induction motors signature analysis as a medium for faults detection," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 47, No. 5, 984-993, 2000.
18. Marques Cardoso, A. J., S. M. A. Cruz, and D. S. B. Fonseca, "Inter-turn stator winding fault diagnosis in threephase induction motors, by park's vector approach," IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol. 14, No. 3, 595-598, 1999.
19. Douglas, H., P. Pillay, and P. Barendse, "The detection of interturn stator faults in doubly-fed induction generators," Proceedings of Fourtieth IAS Annual Meeting. Conference Record of the 2005 Industry Applications Conference, Vol. 2, 1097-1102, Hong Kong, China, October 2005.
20. Cruz, S. M. A. and A. J. M. Cardoso, "Stator winding fault diagnosis in three-phase synchronous and asynchronous motors, by the extended park's vector approach," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 37, No. 5, 1227-1233, 2001.
21. Acosta, G. G., C. J. Verucchi, and E. R. Gelso, "Acurrent monitoring system for diagnosing electrical failures in induction motors," Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Vol. 20, No. 4, 953-965, 2006.
22. Bilal, H., N. Heraud, and E. J. R. Sambatra, "An experimental approach for detection and quantification of short-circuit on a doubly fed induction machine (DFIM) windings," J. Control Autom Electr. Syst., Vol. 32, 1123-1130, 2021.