1. Abbaspour-Sani, E. and S. Afrang, "A low voltage MEMS structure for RF capacitive switches," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 65, 157-167, 2006.
2. Abbaspour-Sani, E., N. Nasirzadeh, and G. Dadashzadeh, "Two novel structures for tunable MEMS capacitor with RF applications ," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 68, 169-183, 2007.
3. Plotz, F., S. Michaelis, R. Aigner, H. J. Timme, J. Binder, and R. Noe, "A low-voltage torsional actuator for applications in RF micro-switches ," Sensors and Actuators A, Vol. 92, 312-317, 2001.
4. Werner, D. H. and S. Ganguly, "An overview of fractal antenna engineering research," IEEE Antenna and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 45, No. 1, February 2003.
5. Hung, J. J., L. Dussopt, and G. M. Rebeiz, "Distributed 2- and 3-bit W-band MEMS phase shifters on glass substrates," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 52, No. 2, February 2004.
6. Hayden, J. S. and G. M. Rebeiz, "Very low-loss distributed X-band and Ka-band MEMS phase shifters using metal-airmetal capacitors," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 51, No. 1, January 2003.
7. Rebeiz, G. M., "Phase-noise analysis of MEMS-based circuits and phase shifters," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 50, No. 5, May 2002.
8. Afrang, S. and B. Y. Majlis, "Small size Ka-band distributed MEMS phase shifters using inductors," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 1, 95-113, 2008.
9. Liang, Y., C. W. Domier, and N. C. Luhmann Jr., "RF MEMS extended tuning range varactor and varactor based true time delay line design," PIERS Online, Vol. 4, No. 4, 2008.
10. Varadan, V. K., RF MEMS and Their Applications , John Wiley and Sons ltd., 2003.
11. Rebeiz, G. M., RF MEMS, Theory, Design and Technology, Wiley Inter Sciences, 2003.
12. Rizk, J., G.-L. Tan, J. B. Muldavin, and G. M. Rebeiz, "High-isolation W-band MEMS switches," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 11, No. 1, January 2001.