1. Gazi, O. and A. Ozgur Yılmaz, "Turbo product codes based on convolutional codes," ETRI Journal, Vol. 28, No. 4, August 2006.
2. Andrews, J., A. Ghosh, and R. Muhamed, Fundamentals of WIMAX: Understanding Broadband Wireless Networking, Prentic Hall Communication Engineering and Emerging Series , February 2007.
3. Nee, R. V. and R. Prasad, OFDM for Wireless Multimedia Communications, Artech House Publishers, Norwood, MA, January 2000.
4. Andrews, J. G., A. Ghosh, and R. Muhamed, "Fundamentals of WiMAX," Prentice-Hall, February 2007.
5. Xu, C., "Soft decoding algorithm for RS-CC concatenated codes in WIMAX system," Vehicular Technology Conference, 2007.
6. Brack, T., M. Alles, F. Kienle, and N. Wehn, "A synthesizable IP core for WIMAX 802.16E LDPC code decoding ," The 17th Annual IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC'06), 2006.
7. Gunnam, K. K., G. S. Choi, M. B. Yeary, and M. Atiquzzaman, "VLSI architectures for layered decoding for irregular LDPC codes of WIMAX ," IEEE International Conference on Communications, ICC'07, 2007.
8. Salmon, B. P. and J. C. Olivier, "Performance analysis of low density parity-check codes on a WiMAX platform," IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, WCNC'07, 2007.
9. Zhang, L. and S. Yu, "Turbo codes for 10–66 GHz WIMAX systems," International Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves , Vol. 26, No. 8, August 2005.
10., "IEEE. Standard 802.16-2004, Part 16: Air interface for fixed broadband wireless access systems ,", June 2004.
11., "IEEE. Standard 802.16-2005, Part 16: Air interface for fixed and mobile broadband wireless access systems,", December 2005.
12. Tsai, C.-S. and P.-C. Huang, "Concatenated codes design for OFDM based wireless local area network,", June 28, 2005. http://www.comp.brad.ac.uk/het-net/HET NETs05/ Read Camera05/.
13. Taylor, C. L., "Punctured convolutional coding scheme for multi-carrier multi-antenna wireless systems,", 2001. http://bwrc.eecs.berkeley.edu/Publications/200/index.htm.
14. Wolnicki, J., "The IEEE 802.16 WIMAX broadband wireless access; physical layer Medium Access Control layer (MAC), Radio Resource Management (RRM) ,", January 14, 2005.