1. Laster, J. D. and J. H. Reed, "Interference rejection in wireless communications," IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, Vol. 14, 37-62, 1997.
2.IST-4-027756 WINNER II, D 5.10.1 v1.0, "The winner role in the ITU process towards IMT-advanced and newly identified spectrum,", 2007.
3. Shamsan, Z. A. and T. A. Rahman, "Spectrum sharing studies of IMT-advanced and FWA services under different clutter loss and channel bandwidths effects," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 87, 331-344, 2008.
4. Panagopoulos, A. D., "Uplink co-channel and co-polar interference statistical distribution between adjacent broadband satellite networks," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 10, 177-189, 2008.
5. Mandeep, J. S. and J. E. Allnutt, "Rain attenuation predictions at Ku-band in south east Asia countries," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 76, 65-74, 2007.
6.Ofcom, "Digital dividend-mobile voice and data (IMT) issues," Mason Communications Ltd., 2007.
7.CEPT ECC Report 100, Compatibility studies in the band 3400-3800MHz between broadband wireless access (BWA) systems and other services, ECC within CEPT, Bern, Feb. 2007.
8. Shamsan, Z. A., S. K. Syed-Yusof, and T A Rahman, "Toward coexistence and sharing between IMT---Advanced and existing fixed systems," International Journal of Computer Science and Security, Vol. 2, No. 3, 30-47, May/Jun. 2008.
9. Shamsan, Z. A., L. Faisal, and T. A. Rahman, "On coexistence and spectrum sharing between IMT---Advanced and existing fixed systems," WSEAS Transactions on Communications, Vol. 7, No. 5, 505-515, May 2008.
10.ITU-R M.1645, "Framework and overall objectives of the future development of IMT 2000 and systems beyond IMT 2000,", 2003.
11. Mihovska, A. and R. Prasad, Secure personal networks for IMT-Advanced, connectivity, Wireless Personal Communications Journal, Vol. 45, No. 4, 445-463, Springer, 2008.
12.NTIA Report 05-432, "Interference protection criteria phase 1---Compilation from existing sources,", 2005.
13.ITU-R M. 2113, "Draft new report on sharing studies in the 2500-2690MHz band between IMT-2000 and fixed broadband wireless access (BWA) systems including nomadic applications in the same geographical area,", 2007.
14.ITU-R F.1402, "Frequency sharing criteria between a land mobile wireless access system and a fixed wireless access system using the same equipment type as the mobile wireless access system,", 1999.
15.ITU-R P.452-12, "Prediction procedure for the evaluation of microwave interference between stations on the surface of the earth at frequencies above about 0.7 GHz,", 2005.
16.ETSI EN 301 021 (V1.6.1), "Fixed radio systems; point-to-multipoint equipment; time division multiple access (TDMA); point-to-multipoint digital radio systems in frequency bands in the range 3 GHz to 11 GHz,", 2003.