1. Jensen, M. A. and J. W. Wallace, "A review of antenna and propagation for MIMO wireless communications," IEEE Trans. Antenna Propagat., Vol. 52, No. 11, 2810-2824, Nov. 2004.
2. Kermoal, J. P., L. Schumacher, K. I. Pedersen, P. E. Mogensen, and F. Frederiksen, "A stochastic MIMO radio channel model with experimental validation," IEEE J. Select., Areas Commun., Vol. 20, No. 6, Aug. 2002.
3. Shiu, D.-S., G. J. Foschini, M. J. Gans, and J. M. Kahn, "Fading correlation and its effect on the capacity of multielement antenna systems," IEEE Trans. Commun., Vol. 48, No. 3, 502-513, March 2000.
4. Schumacher, L., K. I. Pedersen, and P. E. Mogensen, "From antenna spacings to theoretical capacities --- Guidelines for simulating MIMO systems," IEEE PIMRC 2002, Vol. 2, 587-592, 2002.
5. Teal, P. D., T. D. Abhayapala, and R. A. Kennedy, "Spatial correlation for general distributions of scatterers," IEEE Sig. Proc. Lett., Vol. 9, No. 10, 305-308, Oct. 2002.
6. Schumachar, L. and B. Raghothaman, "Closed form expressions for correlation coefficient of directive antennas impinged by a multimodal truncated Laplacian PAS," IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., Vol. 4, No. 4, 1351-1359, July 2005.
7. Abdi, A., J. A. Bargar, and M. Kaveh, "A parametric model for the distribution of the angle of arrival and associated correlation function and power spectrum at the mobile station," IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., Vol. 51, No. 3, 425-434, May 2002.
8. Yong, S. K. and J. S. Thompson, "Three-dimensional spatial fading correlation models for compact MIMO receivers," IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., Vol. 4, No. 6, 2856-2869, Nov. 2005.
9. Shafi, M., M. Zhang, A. L. Mousatakas, P. J. Smith, A. F. Molisch, F. Tufvesson, and S. H. Simon, "Polarized MIMO channels in 3-D Models, measurements and mutual information," IEEE J. Select. Areas Commun., Vol. 24, No. 3, 514-527, Mar. 2006.
10. Abouda, A. A. and S. G. Hggman, "Effect of mutual coupling on capacity of MIMO wireless channels in high SNR scenario," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 65, 27-40, 2006.
11. Ertel, R. B., P. Carderi, K. W. Sowerby, T. S. Rappaport, and J. H. Reed, "Overview of spatial channel models for antenna array communication systems ," IEEE PC, 10-22, February 1998.
12. Waheed, U. A. and D. V. Kishore, "Uplink spatial fading correlation of MIMO channel," 58th IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, VTC 2003, Vol. 1, 94-98, 2003.
13. Tsai, J.-A. and B. D. Woerner, "The fading correlation of a circular antenna array in mobile radio enviroment," IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference, Vol. 5, 3232-3236, 2001.
14. Xin, L. and Z.-P. Nie, "Spatial fading correlation of circular antenna arrays with laplacian PAS in MIMO channels," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, Vol. 4, 3697-3700, 2004.
15. Smith, P. J. and L. M. Grath, "Exact capacity distribution for dual MIMO systems in ricean fading," IEEE Communications Letters, Vol. 8, No. 1, 18-20, Jan. 2004.
16. Lozano, A. and A. M. Tulino, "Capacity of multipletransmit multiple receive antenna architectures," IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, Vol. 48, No. 12, 3117-3127, Dec. 2002.
17. Oyman, O., R. U. Nabar, H. Bolcskei, and A. J. Paulraj, "Tight lower bounds on the ergodic capacity of Rayleigh fading MIMO channels," Proc. GLOBECOM, 1172-1176, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C., Nov. 2002.
18. Du, J., "Optimization of antenna configuration for MIMO systems," IEEE Transactions on Communications, Vol. 53, No. 9, 1451-1454, Sep. 2005.
19. Olgun, U., C. A. Tunc, D. Aktas, V. B. Erturk, and A. Altintas, "Optimization of linear wire antenna arrays to increase MIMO capacity using swarm intelligence," The Second European Conference on Antennas and Propagation, 2007. EuCAP 2007 , 1-6, Nov. 11-16, 2007.
20. Abouda, A. A., H. M. El-Sallabi, and S. G. Häggman, "Effect of antenna array geometry and ULA azimuthal orientation on MIMO channel properties in urban city street grid ," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 64, 257-278, 2006.