1. Wu, J.-W., X.-D. Tian, and H.-B. Bao, "A designed model about amplification and compression of picosecond pulse using cascaded soa and NOLM device," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 76, 127-139, 2007.
2. Drexler, P., P. Fiala, and R. Kadlec, "Utilization of faraday mirror in fiber optic current sensors and experiments," PIERS Proceedings, 137-141, Beijing, China, March 23-27, 2009.
3. Hu, S., L. Zhan, Y. J. Song, W. Li, S. Y. Luo, and Y. X. Xia, "Switchable multiwavelength erbium-doped fiber ring laser with a multisection high-birefringence fiber loop mirror," IEEE Photon. Technol. Lett., Vol. 17, 1387-1389, 2005.
4. Jinno, M. and T. Matsumoto, "Nonlinear Sagnac interferometer switch and its applications," IEEE J. Quantum Electron., Vol. 28, 875-882, 1992.
5. Mirza, M. A. and G. Stewart, "Theory and design of a simple tunable Sagnac loop filter for multiwavelength fiber lasers," Appl. Opt., Vol. 47, 5242-5252, 2008.
6. Dong, X. P., S. Li, K. S. Chiang, M. N. Ng, and B. C. B. Chu, "Multiwavelength erbium-doped fibre laser based on a high-birefringence fibre loop mirror," Electron. Lett., Vol. 36, 1609-1610, 2000.
7. Liu, Y., B. Liu, X. Feng, W. Zhang, G. Zhou, S. Yuan, G. Kai, and X. Dong, "High-birefringence fiber loop mirrors and their applications as sensors," Appl. Opt., Vol. 44, No. 12, 2382-2390, 2005.
8. Sun, G., D. S. Moon, and Y. Chung, "Simultaneous temperature and strain measurement using two types of high-birefringence fibers in Sagnac loop mirror," IEEE Photon. Technol. Lett., Vol. 19, No. 24, 2027-2029, 2007.
9. Sun, G. and Y. Chung, "Simultaneous measurement for temperature and strain by use of Sagnac interferometer with controlled sensitivity," Proc. SPIE, Vol. 7004, 70041Y, 2008.