1. Razavi, B., "A 60-GHz CMOS receiver front-end," IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, Vol. 41, No. 1, 17-22.
2. Smulders, P., "Exploiting the 60 GHz band for local wireless multimedia access: Prospects and future directions," IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol. 40, No. 1, 140-147, 2002.
3. Martin, C., J. Lovgerg, S. Clark, and J. Galliano, Real time passive millimeter-wave imaging from a helicopter platform, Proceedings of the 19th Digital Avionics Systems Conferences, Vol. 1, 2B1/1-2B1/8, 2000.
4. Essen, H., A. Wahlen, R. Sommer, W. Johannes, J. Wilcke, M. Schlechtweg, and A. Tessmann, A versatile, miniaturized high performance W-band radar, German Microwave Conference, 1-4, 2009.
5. Wu, K., D. Deslandes, and Y. Cassivi, "The substrate integrated circuits --- a new concept for high-frequency electronics and opto-electronics," 6th International Conference on Telecommunications in Modern Satellite, Cable and Broadcasting Service, 2003, TEL-SIKS 2003, Vol. 1, P-III-P-X, 2003.
6. Deslandes, D., "Design equations for tapered microstrip-to-substrate integrated waveguide transitions," IMS 2010, 704-708, 2010.
7. Hirokawa, J. and M. Ando, "Single-layer waveguide consisting of posts for plane wave excitation in parallel plate," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 46, No. 5, 625-630, May 1998.
8. Aftanasar, M. S., P. R. Young, I. D. Robertson, J. Minalgiene, and S. Lucyszyn, "Photoimageable thick-film millimetre-wave metal-pipe rectangular waveguides," Electronic Letters, Vol. 37, No. 18, 1122-1123, 2001.
9. Stephens, D., P. R. Young, and I. D. Robertson, "Millimeter-wave substrate integrated waveguides and filters in photoimageable thick-film technology," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 53, No. 12, 3832-3838, 2005.
10. Henry, M., C. E. Free, B. S. Izqueirdo, J. Batchelor, and P. Young, "Millimeter wave substrate integrated waveguide antennas: Design and fabrication analysis," IEEE Transactions on Advanced Packaging, Vol. 32, No. 1, 93-100, 2009.
11. Samanta, K. K., D. Stephens, and I. D. Robertson, "Ultrawide-band characterisation of photoimageable thick film materials for microwave and millimeter-wave design," IEEE MTT-S Int. Microwave Symp., 2005.
12. Matthaei, G. L., L. Young, and E. M. T. Jones, Microwave Filters, Impedance Matching Networks and Coupling Structure, Artech House, Dedham, 1985.
13. Marcuvitz, N., Waveguide Handbook, McGraw-Hill, 1951.
14. Sammoura, F., Y.-K. Fuh, and L. Lin, "Micromachined plastic W-band bandpass filters," Sensors and Actuators, Vol. 147, 47-51, 2008.
15. Riblet, H. J., The short-slot hybrid junction, Proc. IRE, Vol. 40, 180-184, Feb. 1952.
16. Hildebrand, L. T., "Results for a simple compact narrow-wall directional coupler," IEEE Microwave and Guided Wave Letters, Vol. 10, No. 6, 231-232, Jun. 2000.
17. Hao, Z. C., W. Hong, J. X. Chen, H. X. Zhou, and K.Wu, "Single-layer substrate integrated waveguide directional couplers," IEE Proc. Microw. Antennas Propag., Vol. 153, No. 5, Oct. 2006.
18. Cassivi, Y., D. Deslandes, and K. Wu, Substrate integrated waveguide directional couplers, ASIA-Pacific Conf., Kyoto, 2002.
19. Djerafi, T., M. Daigle, H. Boutayeb, X. Zhang, and K. Wu, Substrate integrated waveguide six-port broadband front-end circuit for millimeter-wave radio and radar systems, European Microwave Conference, 77-80, 2009.