1. Hamid, M. H. A, A.-H. Adom, N.-A. Rahim, and M.-H.-F. Rahiman, "Navigation of mobile robot using global positioning system (GPS) and obstacle avoidance system with commanded loop daisy chaining application method," 5th International Colloquium on Signal Processing & Its Applications, CSPA, 176-181, 2009.
2. Almomani, I.-M., N.-Y. Alkhalil, M.-E. Ahmad, and R.-M. Jodeh, "Ubiquitous GPS vehicle tracking and management system," 2011 EEE Jordan Conference on Applied Electrical Engineering and Computing Technologies (AEECT), 1-6, 2011.
3. Buluse, N., J. Heidemann, and D. Estrin, "GPS-less low-cost outdoor localization for very small devices," IEEE Personal Communications, Vol. 7, No. 5, 28-34, Oct. 2000.
4. Rauf, M., A. N. Abd AlIa, K. H. bin Ghazali, and A. Fakharuddin, "Intelligent multi ID buses navigation system with efficient data transmission technique," 2010 International Conference on Information, Networking and Automation (ICINA), Vol. 1, V1-51-V1-61, 2010.
5. Wang, C.-J. and C.-H. Lin, "A circularly polarized quasi-loop antenna," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 84, 333-348, 2008.
6. Lin, Y.-C., W.-S. Chen, B.-Y. Lee, S.-Y. Lin, and H.-W. Wu, "Small inverted-U loop antenna for GPS application," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 24, No. 8-9, 1033-1044, 2010.
7. Tang, T.-C., C.-H. Tsai, K.-H. Lin, Y.-T. Huang, and C.-Y. Chen, "Fractal GPS antenna design on piezoelectric substrate," Proceedings of Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference, 991-994, 2010.
8. Yang, S.-L. S., A. A. Kishk, and K.-F. Lee, "Wideband circularly polarized antenna with L-shaped slot," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propag., Vol. 56, No. 6, 1780-1783, 2008.
9. Wong, K.-L., C.-C. Huang, and W.-S. Chen, "Printed ring slot antenna for circular polarization," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propag., Vol. 50, No. 1, 75-77, Jan. 2002.
10. Tzeng, Y.-B., C.-W. Su, and C.-H. Lee, "Study of broadband CP patch antenna with its ground plane having an elevated portion," Proceedings of Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference (APMC 2005), 1-4, 2005.
11. Sim, C.-Y.-D., S.-C. Lu, J.-S. Row, and S.-H. Chen, "Dual-band antenna design for GPS and UMTS applications," IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation Society, 1-4, 2007.
12. Heidari, A. A., M. Heyrani, and M. Nakhkash, "A dual-band circularly polarized stub loaded microstrip patch antenna for GPS applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 92, 195-208, 2009.
13. Chen, W.-S., Y.-C. Su, K.-M. Lin, C.-M. Cheng, Y.-Z. Chiou, and C.-K. Wang, "A novel square ring patch antenna for GPS signal reception," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Symposium Abstracts, 128, Taipei, Mar. 25-28, 2013.
14. Gao, S. and J. Li, "FDTD analysis of a sized-reduced, dual-frequency patch antenna," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 23, 59-77, 1999.
15. Chen, W.-L. and G.-M. Wang, "Small size edge-FED Sierpinski carpet microstrip patch antennas," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 3, 195-202, 2008.