1. First Report and Order, "Revision of Part 15 of the Commission's rule regarding ultra-wideband transmission system FCC 02-48,", Federal Communications Commission, 2002.
2. Chuang, C.-T., T.-J. Lin, and S.-J. Chuang, "A band-notched UWB monopole antenna with high notch-band-edge selectivity," IEEE Transactions on Antenna and Propagation, Vol. 60, No. 10, 4492-4499, Oct. 2012.
3. Lin, C.-C., P. Jin, and R. W. Ziolkowski, "Single, dual and tri-band-notched ultra-wideband (UWB) antennas using capacitively loaded loop (CLL) resonators," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 60, No. 1, 102-109, Jan. 2012.
4. Sun, J.-Q., X.-M. Zhang, Y.-B. Yang, R. Guan, and L. Jin, "Dual band-notched ultra-wideband planar monopole antenna with M- and W-slots," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 19, 1-8, 2010.
5. Azim, R. and M. T. Islam, "Compact planar UWB antenna with band notch characteristics for WLAN and DSRC," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 133, 391-406, 2013.
6. Ojaroudi, N., M. Ojaroudi, and N. Ghadimi, "Dual band-notched small monopole antenna with novel W-shaped conductor backed-plane and novel T-shaped slot for UWB applications," IET Microw. Antennas Propag., Vol. 7, 8-14, 2013.
7. Dong, Y. D., W. Hong, Z. Q. Kuai, and J. X. Chen, "Analysis of planar ultra-wideband antennas with on-ground slot band-notched structures," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 57, No. 7, 1886-1893, Jul. 2009.
8. Yang, Y., Y.-Z. Yin, Y.-Q. Wei, B.-W. Liu, and A.-F. Sun, "A circular wide-slot antenna with dual band-notched characteristics for UWB applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 23, 137-145, 2011.
9. Liu, X., Y. Yin, P. Liu, J. Wang, and B. Xu, "A CPW-fed dual band-notched UWB antenna with a pair of bended dual-L-shape parasitic branches," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 136, 623-634, 2013.
10. Islam, M. T., R. Azim, and A. T. Mobashsher, "Triple band-notched planar UWB antenna using parasitic strips," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 129, 161-179, 2012.
11. Sung, Y., "Triple band-notched UWB planar monopole antenna using a modified H-shaped resonator," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 61, No. 2, 953-957, 2013.
12. Sung, Y., "UWB monopole antenna with two notched bands based on the folded stepped impedance resonator," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 11, 500-502, 2012.
13. Li, C. M. and L. H. Ye, "Improved dual band-notched UWB slot antenna with controllable notched band-widths," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 115, 477-493, 2011.
14. Chen, B., W. Leng, A. G. Wang, and G. H. Zhao, "Compact ultra-wideband antenna with reconfigurable notched bands," Electronics Letters, Vol. 48, No. 19, Sep. 2012.
15. Kim, J., C. S. Cho, and J. W. Lee, "5.2 GHz notched ultra-wideband antenna using slot-type SRR," Electronics Letters, Vol. 42, No. 6, Mar. 2006.
16. Liu, J., S. Gong, Y. Xu, X. Zhang, C. Feng, and N. Qi, "Compact printed ultra-wideband monopole antenna with dual band-notched characteristics," Electronics Letters, Vol. 44, No. 12, Jun. 2008.
17. Yin, X.-C., C.-L. Ruan, S.-G. Mo, C.-Y. Ding, and J.-H. Chu, "A compact ultra-wideband microstrip antenna with multiple notches," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 84, 321-332, 2008.