1. Fante, R. L. and M. T. McCormack, "Reflection properties of the Salisbury screen," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 36, 1443-1454, Oct. 1988.
2. He, S., F. Ding, L. Mo, and F. Bao, "Light absorber with an ultra-broad flat band based on multi-sized slow-wave hyperbolic metamaterial thin-films," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 147, 69-79, 2014.
3. Costa, F., S. Genovesi, A. Monorchio, and G. Manara, "Low-cost metamaterial absorbers for sub- GHz wireless systems," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 13, 2014.
4. Wen, Q.-Y., Z.-Y. Liu, L. Yin, Z. Chen, Q.-H. Yang, and H.-W. Zhang, "Metamaterials based terahertz absorber and modulator," 2016 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Workshop Series on Advanced Materials and Processes for RF and THz Applications (IMWS-AM, 1-3, Jul. 2016.
5. Tomeo-Reyes, I. and E. Rajo-Iglesias, "Comparative study on different HIS as ground planes and its application to low profile wire antennas design," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 115, 55-77, 2011.
6. Dewan, R., S. K. B. A. Rahim, S. F. Ausordin, and T. Purnamirza, "The improvement of array antenna performance with the implementation of an artificial magnetic conductor (AMC) ground plane and in-phase superstrate," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 140, 147-167, 2013.
7. Zhao, L., D. Yang, H. Tian, Y. Ji, and K. Xu, "A pole and AMC point matching method for the synthesis of HSF-UC-EBG structure with simultaneous AMC and EBG properties," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 133, 137-157, 2013.
8. Dalarsson, M., M. K. Norgren, T. Asenov, and N. Doncov, "Arbitrary loss factors in the wave propagation between RHM and LHM media with constant impedance throughout the structure," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 137, 527-538, 2013.
9. Dincer, F., M. Karaaslan, E. Unal, K. Delihacioglu, and C. Sabah, "Design of polarization and incident angle insensitive dual-band metamaterial absorber based on isotropic resonator," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 144, 123-132, 2014.
10. McVay, J., A. Hoorfar, and N. Engheta, "Thin absorbers using spacefilling-curve high-impedance surfaces," IEEE Antennas and Propagat. Soc. Int. Symp., Vol. 2A, 22-25, Jul. 2005.
11. Singh, P. K., S. K. Ameri, L. Chao, M. N. Afsar, and S. Sonkusale, "Broadband millimeterwave metamaterial absorber based on embedding of dual resonators," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 142, 625-638, 2013.
12. Kitagawa, S., R. Suga, K. Araki, and O. Hashimoto, "Active absorption/transmission FSS using diodes," IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), 1538-1541, Aug. 2015.
13. Wang, M., C. Hu, M. Pu, C. Huang, X. Ma, and X. Luo, "Electrical tunable L-band absorbing material for two polarisations," Electronics Letters, Vol. 48, No. 16, 1002-1003, 2012.
14. Ye, H., W. Che, and C. Christopoulos, "Microwave absorbers made of arrays of square loops with lumped resistors through optimization with genetic algorithm approach," General Assembly and Scientific Symposium (URSI GASS), 1-4, Aug. 2014.
15. Balanis, C. A., Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design, 3rd, John Wiley & Sons, 2005.
16. Wu, B. Q. and K.-M. Luk, "A broadband dual-polarized magneto-electric dipole antenna with simple feeds," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 8, 2009.
17. Yang, J. and Z. Shen, "A thin and broadband absorber using double-square loops," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 6, 2007.
18. Landy, N. I., S. Sajuyigbe, J. J. Mock, D. R. Smith, and W. J. Padilla, "Perfect metamaterial absorber," Phys. Rev. Lett., Vol. 100, No. 20, 207402, 2008.