1. Holt, K., "Wireless LAN: Past, present, and future," Proc. DATE, 2005.
2. Nuaymi, L., "WiMAX: Technology for broadband wireless access,", [Online], Available: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/9780470319055, May 2007.
3. Chen, Z. N., X. Qing, T. S. P. See, and W. K. Toh, "Antennas forWiFi connectivity," Proc. IEEE, 2322-2329, 2012.
4. Cicchetti, R., E. Miozzi, and O. Testa, "Wideband and UWB antennas for wireless applications: A comprehensive review," International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, 1-45, [Online], Available: https://doi.org/10.1155/2017/2390808, February 2017.
5. Liu, Y., L.-M. Si, M. Wei, P. Yan, P. Yang, H. Lu, C. Zheng, Y. Yuan, J. Mou, X. Lv, and H. Sun, "Some recent developments of microstrip antenna," International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, 1-10, [Online], Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2012/428284, January 2012.
6. Soren, D., R. Ghatak, R. K. Mishra, and D. R. Poddar, "Dielectric resonator antennas: Designs and advances," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 60, 195-213, 2014.
7. Lim, E. H. and K. W. Leung, "Use of the dielectric resonator antenna as a filter element," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 56, No. 1, 5-10, 2008, [Online], Available: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/3019516 Use of the Dielectric Resonator Antenna as_a Filter Element.
8. Leung, K. W., K. M. Luk, K. Y. A. Lai, and D. Lin, "Theory and experiment of a coaxial probe fed hemispherical dielectric resonator antenna," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 41, No. 10, 1390-1398, October 1993, [Online], Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2016/6075680.
9. Petosa, A., A. Ittipiboon, and M. Cuhaci, "Dielectric resonator antenna technology for wireless applications," 1998 IEEE-APS CAPWC, 117-120, 1998.
10. Parimi, V. M., A. Datta, S. Biring, C. H. Ku, and S. Sen, "Simple dielectric resonator antennas using ITO, Al and Ag coated glass on a transmission line," AIP Conference Proceedings 2100, 020097, April 2019, Available: https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5098651.
11. Mandal, K. and P. P. Sarkar, "High gain wide-band U-shaped patch antennas with modified ground planes," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 61, No. 4, 2279-2282, April 2013, [Online], Available: http://www.academia.edu/30138505/High Gain Wide-Band U-Shaped_Patch Antennas With Modified Ground Planes.
12. Verma, S. and P. Kumar, "Printed Newton’s egg curved monopole antenna for ultrawideband applications," IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 8, No. 4, 278-286, November 2013, [Online], Available: https://digital-library.theiet.org/content/journals/10.1049/iet-map.2013.0144.
13. Islam, M. T., R. Azim, and A. T. Mobashsher, "Triple band-notched planar UWB antenna using parasitic strips," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 129, 161-179, June 2012.
14. Rani, M. S. A., S. K. A. Rahim, M. R. Kamarudin, T. Peter, S. W. Cheung, and B. M. Saad, "Electromagnetic behaviors of thin film CPW-fed CSRR loaded on UWB transparent antenna," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 13, 1239-1242, July 2014, [Online] Available: https://doi.org/10.1109/LAWP.2014.2332514.
15. Alibakhshi-Kenari, M., M. Naser-Moghadasi, R. A. Sadeghzadeh, and B. S. Virdee, "Metamaterial-based antennas for integration in UWB transceivers and portable microwave handsets," International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, Vol. 26, No. 1, 88-96, September 2015, [Online], Available: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/mmce.20942.
16. Islam, M. M., M. T. Islam, M. Samsuzzaman, and M. R. I. Faruque, "Compact metamaterial antenna for UWB applications," Electronics Letters, Vol. 51, No. 16, 1222-1224, August 2015, [Online], Available: https://ukm.pure.elsevier.com/en/publications/compact-metamaterial-antenna-for-uwb-applications.
17. Ge, Y., K. P. Esselle, and T. S. Bird, "Compact dielectric resonator antennas with ultrawide 60%–110% bandwidth," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 59, No. 9, 3445-3448, July 2011, [Online], Available: https://doi.org/10.1109/TAP.2011.2161538.
18. Cicchett, R., A. Faraon, E. Miozzi, R. Ravanelli, and O. Testa, "A high-gain mushroom-shaped dielectric resonator antenna for wideband wireless applications," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 64, No. 7, 2848-2861, April 2016, [Online], Available: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7463018.