1. Ardavan, M., C. W. Trueman, and K. A. Schmitt, "EMI risk assessment in a hospital ward with one and two roaming wireless transmitters," IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 56, No. 6, 1-11, Dec. 2014.
2. Babich, F. and G. Lombardi, "Statistical analysis and characterization of the indoor propagation channel," IEEE Transactions on Communications, Vol. 48, No. 3, 455-464, Mar. 2000.
3. Hashemi, H., "The indoor radio propagation channel," Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 81, No. 7, 943-968, Jul. 1993.
4. Ardavan, M., EMI risk assessment in a hospital ward with roaming wireless transmitters, Ph.D. thesis, Concordia University, 2014.
5. Ardavan, M., C. W. Trueman, and K. Schmitt, "A sabine-rice approximation for the risk of exceeding immunity," 2011 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (APSURSI), 2363-2366, Jul. 3–8, 2011.
6. Ardavan, M., C. W. Trueman, and K. Schmitt, "Ricean and rayleigh probability distribution functions for estimating field distributions in indoor propagation," 27th Annual Review of Progress in Applied Computational Electromagnetics (ACES), 980-985, Williamsburg, Virginia, Mar. 2011.
7. Sijbers, J., A. J. den Dekker, P. Scheunders, and D. van Dyck, "Maximum-likelihood estimation of Rician distribution parameters," IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, Vol. 17, No. 3, 357-361, Jun. 1998.
8. Greenstein, L. J., D. G. Michelson, and V. Erceg, "Moment-method estimation of the Ricean K-factor," IEEE Communications Letters, Vol. 3, No. 6, 175-176, Jun. 1999.
9. Trueman, C. W., R. Paknys, J. Zhao, D. Davis, and B. Segal, "Ray tracing algorithm for indoor propagation," ACES 16th Annual Review of Progress in Applied Computational Electromagnetics, 493-500, Monterey, California, Mar. 20–24, 2000.
10. Goldsmith, A., Wireless Communications, Cambridge University Press, 2005.
11. Balanis, C. A., Advanced Engineering Electromagnetics, John Wiley & Sons, 1999.
12. Medawar, S., P. Handel, and P. Zetterberg, "Approximate maximum likelihood estimation of Rician K-factor and investigation of urban wireless measurements," IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Vol. 12, No. 6, 2545-2555, Jun. 2013.