In order to analyze the working status of the underwater unmanned vehicle not fully surfaced, the optimal working frequency when the whip antenna radiates the maximum power is given. The input impedance of the antenna on the water is theoretically calculated. It is regarded as the load of the underwater part of the antenna, and the total input impedance of the whip antenna is obtained. The relationship between the antenna radiated power to the external field and the input power is analyzed, and the optimal operating frequency corresponding to the maximum radiated power is determined. Using simulation experiments and actual measurements, the radiated power of the 1 m whip antenna when being immersed in seawater at 0.25 m, 0.5 m, 0.75 m is obtained, and the corresponding optimal working frequency is calculated, which are in good agreement with the theoretical deduction results. The results show that as the depth of the antenna immersed in seawater increases, the power radiated from the antenna to the external field decreases, and the optimal working frequency increases accordingly.
1. Zhang, X., M. Han, Y. Yu, T. Huang, and Q. Chen, "The development status and key technologies of cooperative combat between submarine and UUV," Journal of Underwater Unmanned Systems, Vol. 29, No. 5, 497-508, 2021.
2. Ma, Y. and L. Wang, "Research on multi-frequency and multi-notch antenna loaded with metamaterials,", Xi'an University of Technology, 2021.
3. Ma, L., J. Zhang, X. Sun, and T. Luan, "Research on UUV underwater communication networking technology based on ad hoc mode," Digital Technology and Application, Vol. 39, No. 6, 24-26+30, 2021. doi:10.1364/CLEO_SI.2021.STh2G.4
4. Wang, H., "Analysis of the research status of submersible UUV," Digital Ocean and Underwater Attack and Defense, Vol. 4, No. 5, 351-356, 2021.
5. Zhao, Y., H. Peng, and Q. Li, "Analysis of antenna impedance and radiation efficiency partially submerged in seawater," Chinese Journal of Radio Science, Vol. 36, No. 4, 518-523, 2021.
6. Qu, S., C. Wu, L. Ye, and Y. Yang, "Distance measurement and timing system between UUVs based on underwater acoustic link," Communication Technology, Vol. 54, No. 6, 1356-1362, 2021.
7. Qi, L., B. Liu, and G. Kan, "Study on the validity of several rough scattering theories on sea surface intermediate frequency backward scattering," Journal of Ocean University of China (Natural Science Edition), Vol. 51, No. 1, 94-102, 2021.
8. Li, Z., "Selection of short-wave communication antennas for marine buoys," China Water Transport, Vol. 11, No. 7, 2011.
9. Wang, H., C. Liu, H. Wu, and X. Xie, "A novel broadband double whip antenna for very high frequency," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 99, 209-219, 2020. doi:10.2528/PIERC19101701
10. Li, J., Y. Li, J. Dong, and X. Wang, "Polarization characteristics analysis of crossed dipoles," Chinese Journal of Radio Science, Vol. 27, No. 2, 396-401+424, 2012.
11. Wang, S., L. Li, Y. Zhang, and Y. Wang, "Application analysis of similarity principle in the design of the underwater receiving antenna," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 95, 189-197, 2020. doi:10.2528/PIERM20052602
12. Bai, Q., "Dynamic analysis and structural optimization of marine buoys and antenna masts,", Ocean University of China, 2008.
13. Li, Z., "A brief talk on the application of sea-land microwave antenna multiplexing system in offshore oil platforms," China New Communications, Vol. 23, No. 8, 101-104, 2021.
14. Hu, Y., K. Zhang, and C. Xing, "Ship dim target detection based on sea antenna," Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, Vol. 37, No. 1, 35-40, 2019. doi:10.1051/jnwpu/20193710035
15. Sun, D., H. Rong, and J. Zhang, "Satellite buoy antenna technology and its application in submarine communication," Equipment Environmental Engineering, Vol. 6, No. 5, 54-56+67, 2009.
16. Liu, B. and K. Luo, "Design of wireless monitoring buoy antenna in underwater acoustic positioning system," Ship Electronics Engineering, Vol. 38, No. 11, 183-185, 2011.
17. Li, R., "Research on wireless communication network planning technology in naval battlefield," Ship Electronics Engineering, Vol. 32, No. 8, 64-66, 2012.
18. Shi, Z., Y. Zhao, X. Qu, and L. Ma, "High-efficiency simulation calculation of electromagnetic field radiated by layered ocean electrical antennas," Aerospace Electronic Warfare, Vol. 27, No. 3, 13-23, 2021.
19. Nie, Z., Antenna Engineering Manual, University of Electronic Science and Technology Press, 2014.
20. Han, G., G. Chen, J. Lu, and Y. Lin, "Tetra net-based container logistics wireless communication platform --- Realizing the logistics system ``Sea and land connection, world and earth integration,"," Journal of Shanghai Maritime University, 14-20, 2016.
21. Ju, Y., S. Lei, and Y. Xue, "A design of ultra-wideband antenna based on hypermedia," Journal of Dalian Jiaotong University, Vol. 42, No. 5, 100-105, 2021.
22. An, W., W. Zhao, and Y. Luo, "Design of low sidelobe cubic mode compression dipole antenna," Journal of Hunan University (Natural Science Edition), 209-211, 2021.
23. Wang, S., L. Li, L. Wang, T. Fu, and S. Feng, "Electrical characteristics analysis of a new dual- radiator antenna in Ku band," Chinese Journal of Radio Science, 1-8, 2021.
24. Wang, J., "Research on a new type of ultrashort wave omnidirectional conformal antenna,", University of Science and Technology of China, 2021.
25. Wang, H., C. Liu, X. Xie, and H. Wu, "A novel HF broadband frequency-reconfigurable whip antenna with radiation blades loading," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 168944-168955, 2019. doi:10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2955319
26. Ren, X., X. Wei, W. Yang, H. Xu, and T. Jiang, "Analysis of the propagation characteristics of deep sea surface communication channel," Communication Technology, Vol. 54, No. 6, 1314-1319, 2021.
27. Wang, H., C. Liu, X. Xie, and H. Wu, "Gain-improved VHF broadband whip antenna loaded with radiation blades," IET Microwaves Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 14, No. 12, 1446-1454, 2020. doi:10.1049/iet-map.2019.0867
28. Liu, J., "Impedance characteristic analysis of dipole antenna," Chinese Journal of Radio Science, Vol. 28, No. 6, 1205-1211, 2013.
29. Wen, Y., "Antenna and radio wave propagation theory," Safety & EMC, 2005.
30. Ruan, Y., "Calculation of the input impedances of cylindrical doublet antennae by the application of the static electricity and transmission line theories: An amendment to the equivalent transmission line method," Journal on Communications, 1981.