A method of moment based analysis of the co-channel interference at waveguide joints has been presented using Multi Cavity Modeling Technique (MCMT). The proposed analysis has good agreement with the theoretical; CST microwave studio and HFSS simulated data.
2. Panda, D. K. and A. Chakraborty, "Multiple cavity modeling of a feed network for two dimensional phased array application," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 2, 135-140, 2008.
3. Panda, D. K. and A. Chakraborty, "Analysis of a 2:1rectangular waveguide power combiner using multiple cavity modeling technique," NCCT-08, Proceedings, 87-90, India, 2008.
4. Harrington, R. F., Time-Harmonic Electromagnetic Fields, McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York, 1961.
5. Collins, R. E., Field Theory of Guided Waves, IEEE Press, 1991.
6. Harrington, R. F., Field Computation by Moment Methods, Roger E. Krieger Publishing Company, USA, 1982.
7. Das, S., "Analysis of rectangular waveguide based passive devices and antennas using multiple cavity modeling technique,", Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of E & ECE, I.I.T Kharagpur, India, 2007.