The terahertz (THz) compact antenna test range (CATR) detection technology is the foundation of terahertz target recognition technology. It provides an excellent plane wave area which can well meet the far-field condition of antenna pattern and RCS test. Based on the microwave single reflector CATR system that we have designed before, this paper mainly aims at designing a 0.3 THz CATR system and then gives the simulation model of the system errors. After the preparation of the above work, we begin to detect its 0.3 THz band plane wave field, and the final test results can be used for further application.
2. Donelli, M., I. J. Craddock, D. Gibbins, and M. Sarafianou, "A three-dimensional time domain microwave imaging method for breast cancer detection based on an evolutionary algorithm," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 18, 179-195, 2011.
3. Rocca, P., M. Donelli, G. L. Gragnani, and A. Massa, "Iterative multi-resolution retrieval of non-measurable equivalent currents for the imaging of dielectric objects," Inverse Problems, Vol. 25, No. 5, 2009.
4. Franceschini, G., M. Donelli, R. Azaro, and A. Massa, "Inversion of phaseless total field data using a two-step strategy based on the iterative multiscaling approach," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 44, No. 12, 3527-3539, December 2006.
5. Chung, B. K., H. T. Chuah, and J. W. Bredow, "A microwave anechoic chamber for radar-cross section measurement," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 39, No. 3, 21-26, 1997.
6. Johnson, R. C., H. A. Ecker, and R. A. Moore, "Compact range techniques and measurements," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 17, No. 2, 568-576, 1969.
7. Kou, Y., X. Wang, and C. Liu, "Quiet area tests of a Ka-band compact range," International Conference on Information Sciences, Machinery, Materials and Energy, 2015.
8. Trunov, V. and A. Kalinin, "On the use of the multifrequency method for studying scattered fields during the antenna measurements in an anechoic chamber," Radiophysics and Quantum Electronics, Vol. 47, No. 12, 955-965, 2004.
9. Dou, W.-B., H. F. Meng, B. Nie, Z.-X. Wang, and F. Yang, "Scanning antenna at THz band based on quasi-optical techniques," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 108, 343-359, 2010.
10. Hirvonen, T., et al., "A compact antenna test range based on a hologram," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 45, No. 5, 1270-1276, 1997.
11. Descardeci, J. R. and C. G. Parini, "Trireflector compact antenna test range," IEE Proceedings --- Microwaves Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 144, No. 2, 305-310, 1997.
12. Jiang, G., B. B. Cheng, and J. Zhang, "0.14 THz radar imaging based radar cross section measurement," Journal of Terahertz Science & Electronic Information Technology, Vol. 12, No. 1, 19-23, 2014.