1. Collins, T. F., R. Getz, D. Pu, and A. M. Wyglinski, Software-defined Radio for Engineers, Artech House, Norwood, 2018.
2. Lackey, R. J. and D. W. Upmal, "Speakeasy: The military software radio," IEEE Comm. Mag., Vol. 33, No. 5, 56-61, 1995.
3. Mitola, III, J., Software Radio Architecture: Object Oriented Approaches to Wireless Systems Engineering, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 2000.
4. Raut, R. D. and K. D. Kulat, "SDR design for cognitive radio," Fourth International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Applied Optimization, 1-8, Apr. 2011.
5. Marimuthu, J., K. S. Bialkowski, and A. M. Abbosh, "Software-defined radar for medical imaging," IEEE Trans. Micr. Theory Techn., Vol. 64, No. 2, 643-652, 2016.
6. Costanzo, S., F. Spadafora, G. Di Massa, A. Borgia, A. Costanzo, G. Aloi, P. Pace, V. Loscri, and H. O. Moreno, "Potentialities of USRP-based software defined radar systems," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 53, 417-435, 2013.
7. Ralston, J. and C. S. Rargrave, "Software defined radar: An open source platform for prototype GPR development," 14th International Conference on Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), 172-177, Jun. 2012.
8. Del Barrio, A. A., J. P. Manzano, V. M. Maroto, A. Villarin, J. Pagan, M. Zapater, J. Ayala, and R. Hermida, "Hack-RF + GNU radio: A software-defined radio to teach communication theory," International Journal of Electrical Engineering & Education, 1-18, 2019.
9. Supriyatno, B. I., T. Hidayat, A. B. Susksmono, and A. Munir, "Development of radio telescope receiver based on GNU radio and USRP," 1st International Conference on Wireless and Telematics (ICWT), 1-4, Apr. 2016.
10. Wright, D. P. and E. A. Ball, "Highly portable, low-cost SDR instrument for RF propagation studies," IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., Vol. 69, No. 8, 5446-5457, 2020.
11. Helbet, R., P. Bechet, V. Monda, S. Miclaus, and I. Bouleanu, "Low-cost sensor based on SDR platforms for TETRA signals monitoring," Sensors, Vol. 21, 3160, 2021.
12. Ball, D., N. Naik, and P. Jenkins, "Spectrum alerting system based on software defined radio and raspberry Pi," Proceedings of the 2017 Sensor Signal Processing for Defence Conference (SSPD), 15, Dec. 2017.
13. Pfammatter, D., D. Giustiniano, and V. Lenders, "A software-defined sensor architecture for large-scale wideband spectrum monitoring," Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks, 71-82, Apr. 2015.
14. Zhou, C., J.Waynert, T. Plass, and R. Jacksa, "Attenuation constants of radio waves in lossy-walled rectangular waveguides," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 142, 75-105, 2013.
15. Reed, J. H., Software Radio: A Modern Approach to Radio Engineering, Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, 2002.
16. Andrich, C., A. Ihlow, J. Bauer, N. Beuster, and G. Del Galdo, "High-precision measurement of sine and pulse reference signals using software-defined radio," IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., Vol. 67, No. 5, 1132-1141, 2018.
17. Stewart, R. W., L. Crockett, D. Atkinson, K. Barlee, D. Crawford, I. Chalmers, M. McLernon, and E. Sozer, "A low-cost desktop software defined radio design environment using MATLAB, simulink, and the RTL-SDR," IEEE Commun. Mag., Vol. 53, No. 9, 64-71, 2015.
18. Stewart, B., K. Barlee, D. Atkinson, and L. Crockett, Software Defined Radio Using Matlab & Simulink and the RTL-SDR, Strathclyde, Glasgow, 2017.
19. Hamid, A. F. A., M. T. A. Rahman, A. Rahman, and M. M. M. Zabidi, "Path loss analysis considering doppler shift effect on cellular communication for connected car application at rural area," IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng., 1-8, Feb. 2019.
20. Haslett, C., Essentials of Radio Wave Propagation, Cambridge, Ofcom, 2008.
21. Wahl, R., G. Wolfle, P. Wertz, P. Wildbolz, and F. Landstorfer, "Dominant path prediction model for urban scenarios," German Microwave Conference (GeMiC 2005), 1-5, Apr. 2005.
22. Kaul, S., K. Ramachandran, P. Shankar, S. Oh, M. Gruteser, I. Seskar, and T. Nadeem, "Effect of antenna placement and diversity on vehicular network communications," 4th Annual IEEE Communications Society Conference on Sensor, Mesh and Ad Hoc Communications and Networks, 112-121, Jun. 2007.