1. Ali, T., M. M. Khaleeq, S. Pathan, and R. C. Biradar, "A multiband antenna loaded with metamaterial and slots for GPS/WLAN/WiMAX applications," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 60, No. 1, 0895-2477, 2018.
2. Singh, A. K., M. P. Abegaonkar, and S. K. Koul, "Miniaturized multiband microstrip patch antenna using metamaterial loading for wireless application," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 83, 71-82, 2018.
3. Varamini, G., A. Keshtkar, and M. N. Moghadasi, "Miniaturization of microstrip loop antenna for wireless applications based on metamaterial metasurface," International Journal of Electronics and Communications, Vol. 83, 1434-8411, 2018.
4. Vallappil, A. K., B. A. Khawaja, M. K. A. Rahim, M. N. Iqbal, and H. T. Chattha, "Metamaterial-inspired electrically compact triangular antennas loaded with CSRR and 3 × 3 cross-slots for 5G indoor distributed antenna systems," Micromachines (Basel), 2022.
5. Pandeeswari, R. and S. Raghavan, "Microstrip antenna with complementary split ring resonator loaded ground plane for gain enhancement," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 57, No. 2, 0895-2477, 2015.
6. Gupta, N., J. Saxena, K. S. Bhatia, and N. Dawadal, "Design of metamaterial-loaded rectangular patch antenna for satellite communication applications," Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Electrical Engineering, Vol. 43, No. 1, 2364-1827, 2018.
7. Pandeeswari, R., "Complimentary split ring resonator inspired meandered CPW-fed monopole antenna for multiband operation," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 80, 13-20, 2018.
8. Rammyaa, B. and K. S. Vishvaksenan, "CPW fed metamaterial loaded dual-band roof-top antenna for vehicular communications," International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, Vol. 31, No. 8, 1096-4290, 2021.
9. Abbas, A. K. and S. Thangavelu, "Compact ACS-fed monopole antenna with CRR defect for triple band application," International Journal of Electronics and Communications, Vol. 127, 1434-8411, 2020.
10. Pillai, P. N. and R. Pandeeswari, "A compact uniplanar ACS-fed metamaterial inspired dual band antenna for S-band and C-band applications," Applied Physics A, Vol. 128, No. 4, 1432-0630, 2022.
11. Vummadisetty, P. N. and A. Kumar, "Multi feed multi band uniplanar ACS fed antenna with N shape and inverted L shape radiating branches for wireless applications," Microsystem Technologies, Vol. 24, No. 4, 1432-1858, 2018.
12. Saurabh, A. K. and M. K. Meshram, "Compact sub-6 GHz 5G-multiple-input-multiple-output antenna system with enhanced isolation," International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer --- Aided Engineering, Vol. 30, No. 8, 2020.
13. Rajalakshmi, P. and N. Gunavathi, "Hexagonal split ring resonator enclosed circular split ring resonator inspired dual-band antenna for sub-6 GHz 5G NR and IEEE 802.11ba/be applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 115, 1-15, 2021.
14. Azim, R., A. M. H. Meaze, A. Affandi, M. M. Alam, R. Aktar, M. S. Mia, T. Alam, M. Samsuzzaman, and M. T. Islam, "A multi-slotted antenna for LTE/5G sub-6 GHz wireless communication applications," International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies, Vol. 13, No. 5, 486-496, 2020.
15. Desai, A., R. Patel, T. Upadhyaya, H. Kaushal, and V. Dhasarathan, "Multiband inverted E and U shaped compact antenna for digital broadcasting, wireless, and sub 6 GHz 5G applications," International Journal of Electronics and Communications, Vol. 123, 1434-8411, 2020.