1. Dev, S. R. S., G. S. V. Raghavan, and Y. Gariepy, "Dielectric properties of egg components and microwave heating for in-shell pasteurization of eggs," Journal of Food Engineering, Vol. 86, No. 2, 207-214, 2008.
2. Fu, W. and A. Metaxas, "Numerical prediction of three-dimensional power density distribution in a multimode cavity," J. Microwave Power and Electromagnetic Energy, Vol. 29, No. 2, 67-75, 1994.
3. Harms, P. H., Y. Chen, R. Mittra, and Y. Shimony, "Numerical modeling of microwave heating systems," J. Microwave Power and Electromagnetic Energy, Vol. 31, No. 2, 114-121, 1996.
4. Meredith, R. J., "A three axis model of the mode structure of multimode cavities," J. Microwave Power and Electromagnetic Energy, Vol. 29, No. 1, 31-44, 1994.
5. Zhou, L., V. M. Puri, R. C. Anantheswaran, and G. Yeh, "Finite element modeling of heat and mass transfer in food materials during microwave heating --- Model development and validation," Journal of Food Engineering, Vol. 25, 509-529, 1995.
6. Ma, L., D. L. Paul, and N. Pothecary, "Experimental validation of combined electromagnetic and thermal FDTD model of a microwave heating process," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Technologies, Vol. 43, No. 11, 2565-2572, 1995.
7. Dai, J., FDTD simulation of microwave distribution and assist in the design of scaled-up microwave-assisted extraction and synthesis equipment chapter X in dissertation: Microwave-assisted extraction and synthesis studies and the scale-up study with the aid of FDTD simulation, Department of Bioresource Engg., McGill University, Canada. Accessible at http://webpages.mcgill.ca/staff/deptshare/FAES/066-Bioresource/ Theses/theses/332JianmingDai2006/332JianmingD-ai2006.pdf, 2006.
8. Mittra, R. and P. H. Harms, "A new finite-difference-time-domain (FDTD) algorithm for efficient field computation in resonator narrow-band structures," IEEE Microwave Guided Wave Lett., Vol. 3, 316-318, 1993.
9. Sullivan, M. D., "Electromagnetic simulation using the FDTD method," IEEE Press Series on RF and Microwave Technology, New York, 2000.
10. Pozar, D. M., Microwave Engineering, 2nd Ed., John Wiley & Sons, New York, ISBN:0471170968, 1998.
11. Yee, K. S., "Numerical solution of initial boundary value problems involving Maxwell's equations in isotropic media," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 17, 585-589, 1996.