This paper describes an original approach for determining independent loops needed for mesh-current analysis in order to solve circuit equation system arising in inductive Partial Element Equivalent Circuit (PEEC) approach. Based on the combined used of several simple algorithms, it considerably speed-up the loops search and enables the building of an associated matrix system with an improved condition number. The approach is so well-suited for large degrees of freedom problems, saving significantly memory and decreasing the time of resolution.
2. Ardon, V., J. Aime, O. Chadebec, E. Clavel, J.-M. Guichon, and E. Vialardi, "EMC modeling of an industrial variable speed drive with an adapted PEEC method," IEEE Trans. Mag., Vol. 46, No. 8, 2892-2898, 2010.
3. Kamon, M. and J. R. Philips, "Preconditioning techniques for constrained vector potential integral equations, with application to 3-D magnetoquasistatic analysis of electronic packages," Proceedings of the Colorado Conference on Iterative Methods, Apr. 1994.
4. Pillage, L. T., et al., Electronic Circuit and System Simulation Methods, 371-381, McGraw-Hill Inc., 1995.
5. Rong, A., A. C. Cangellaris, and L. Dong, "A novel graph partitioning technique for enhancing the computational effciency of the loop-tree generalized PEEC modeling of 3D interconnects," IEEE 14th Topical Meeting on Elect. Performance of Electron. Packaging, 253-256, 2005.
6. Antonini, G., D. Frigioni, and G. Miscione, "Hybrid formulation of the equation systems of the 3-D PEEC model based on graph algorithms," IEEE Trans. Circuits and Syst. - I: Reg. Papers, Vol. 57, No. 1, Jan. 2010.
7. Nguyen, T.-S., J.-M. Guichon, O. Chadebec, P. Labie, and J.- L. Coulomb, "Ships magnetic anomaly computation with integral equation and fast multipole method," IEEE Trans. Mag., Vol. 47, No. 5, 1414-1417, 2011.
8. Nguyen, T.-S., J.-M. Guichon, O. Chadebec, G. Meunier, and T. Le-Duc, "Inner-outer preconditioning strategy for 3D inductance extraction coupling with fast multipole method," Proceedings of International Conference on Computation in Electromagnetics, Apr. 2011.
9., , [Online] InCa3D Software, www.cedrat.com..