A new permittivity is defined for anisotropic dielectrics with permanent polarization, which allows obtaining simple connections between the quantities of electric field. As an application, using the defined quantity, we will demonstrate advantageous forms of the refraction theorems of the two-dimensional electric field lines at the separation surface of two anisotropic dielectrics with permanent polarization, anisotropic by orthogonal directions.
2. Mocanu, C. I., Teoria Campului Electromagnetic, 183-187, Editura Didactica si Pedagogica, Bucuresti, 1981.
3. Preda, M., P. Cristea, and F. Spinei, Bazele Electrotehnicii I, 82-85, 142-143, Editura Didactica si Pedagogica, Bucuresti, 1980.
4. Bere, I., "Teoremele refractiei liniilor de camp electric in dielectrici anizotropi cu polarizare permanenta, avand directiile principale ortogonale," Electrotehnica, Electronica, Automatica, 17-22, Bucuresti, Nr. 4, 2004.
5. Bere, I., "A new permeability for permanent magnets and another theorem of refraction in isotropic materials with permanent magnetization," Periodica Polytechnica - Electrical Engineering, 1-12, Budapest, 2001.
6. Bere, I. and E. Barbulescu, "Another permeability of the nonlinear permanent magnets and the refraction theorems in case of the magnetization main directions are orthogonal," Proceeding of 7th International Conference on Applied Electromagnetics, 65-66, Nis, 2005.
7. Bere, I., "A new approach of refraction for 3D field in anisotropic permanent magnets with random magnetization main directions," Differential Equations and Control Processes, 1-9, Saint-Petersburg, Nr. 1, 2010.