1. Munk, B. A., Frequency Selective Surfaces: Theory and Design, Wiley, New York, 2000.
2. Martinez-Lopez, R., J. Rodriguez-Cuevas, A. E. Martynyuk, and J. I. Martinez-Lopez, "An active ring slot with RF MEMS switchable radial stubs for reconfigurable frequency selective surface applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 128, 419-440, 2012.
3. Chen, C. C., "Transmission through a conducting screen perforated periodically with apertures," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 18, 627-632, 1970.
4. Dragoman, D. and M. Dragoman, "Terahertz fields and applications," Progress in Quantum Electronics, Vol. 28, 1-66, 2004.
5. Dickie, R., R. Cahill, H. S. Gamble, V. F. Fusco, A. G. Schuchinsky, and N. Grant, "Spatial demultiplexing in the submillimeter wave band using multilayer free-standing frequency selective surfaces," EEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 53, 1904-1911, 2005.
6. Oldfield, M., B. Moyna, E. Allouis, R. Brunt, U. Cortesi, B. Ellison, J. Ellison, J. Eskell, T. Forward, T. Jones, D. Lamarre, J. Langen, P. de Maagt, D. Matheson, I. Morgan, J. Reburn, and R. Siddan, "MARSCHALS: Development of an airborne millimeter-wave limb sounder," International Symposium on Remote Sensing, International Society for Optics and Photonics, 221-228, 2001.
7. Peubey, C., W. Bell, P. Bauer, and S. D. Michele, A Study on the Spectral and Radiometric Specifications of a Post-eps Microwave maging Mission, European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts, 2011.
8. Xia, B. G., J. Meng, D. H. Zhang, and J. S. Zhang, "PMM-GA method to synthesize quasi-optical frequency selective surface on SiO2 substrate," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 139, 599-610, 2013.
9. Goldsmith, P. F., Quasi-optical Systems: Gaussian Beam Quasi-optical Propagation and Applications, IEEE Press, Piscataway, 1998.
10. Rebecca, H. J. and D. G. Hall, "Free-space azimuthal paraxial wave equation: The azimuthal Bessel-Gauss beam solution," Optics Letters,, Vol. 19, 427-429, 1994.
11. Kuchment, P. A., "Floquet theory for partial differential equations," Russian Mathematical Surveys, Vol. 37, 1-60, 1982.
12. Sorokin, S. V. and O. A. Ershova, "Analysis of the energy transmission in compound cylindrical shells with and without internal heavy fluid loading by boundary integral equations and by Floquet theory," Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 291, 81-99, 2006.
13. Watanabe, K. and K. Yasumoto, "Accuracy improvement of the Fourier series expansion method for Floquet-mode analysis of photonic crystal waveguides," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 92, 209-222, 2009.
14. Lu, B., S. X. Gong, S. Zhang, Y. Guan, and J. Ling, "Optimum spatial arrangement of array elements for suppression of grating-lobes of radar cross section," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 9, 114-117, 2010.
15. Costa, F., A. Monorchio, and G. Manara, "Analysis and design of ultra thin electromagnetic absorbers comprising resistively loaded high impedance surfaces," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 58, 1551-1558, 2010.
16. Zhang, J. C., Y. Z. Yin, and R. Yi, "Resonant characteristics of frequency selective surfaces on ferrite substrates," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 95, 355-364, 2009.
17. Monacelli, B., J. B. Pryor, B. A. Munk, D. Kotter, and G. D. Boreman, "Infrared frequency selective surface based on circuit-analog square loop design," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 53, 745-752, 2005.
18. Lee, J. W., M. A. Seo, D. S. Kim, S. C. Jeong, C. Lienau, J. H. Kang, and Q. Park, "Fabry-Perot effects in THz time-domain spectroscopy of plasmonic band-gap structures," Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 88, 071114-1-071114-3, 2006.
19. Takakura, Y., "Optical resonance in a narrow slit in thick metallic screen," Physical Review Letters, Vol. 86, 5601-5603, 2001.
20. Reed, J. A. and D. M. Byrne, "Frequency-selective surfaces with multiple apertures within a periodic cell," Journal of the Optical Society of America, Vol. 15, 660-668, 1997.
21. Bardi, I., R. Remski, D. Perry, and Z. Cendes, "Plane wave scattering from frequency-selective surfaces by the finite-element method," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 38, 641-644, 2002.
22. Winnewisser, C., F. Lewen, J. Weinzierl, and H. Helm, "Transmission features of frequency-selective components in the far infrared determined by terahertz time-domain spectroscopy," Applied Optics, Vol. 38, 3961-3976, 1999.
23. Kiani, G. I., K. L. Ford, K. P. Esselle, A. R. Weily, and C. J. Panagamuwa, "Oblique incidence performance of a novel frequency selective surface absorber," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 55, 2931-2934, 2007.