1. Bishop, R. E., V. Onoochin, and A. M. Davis, "Derivation of an inverse Lienard-Wiechert e®ect from the Lorentz force and its application to the wireless power transfer," Progress In Electromagnetic Researches Letters, Vol. 35, 181-190, 2012.
2. Jackson, J. D., Classical Electrodynamics, 3rd Ed., John Wiley & Sons. , 1999.
3. Schott, G. A., Electromagnetic Radiation, Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge, UK, 1912.
4. Lienard, A. M., "Electric and magnetic field produced by an electric charge concentrated at a point and in arbitrary motion," L' Eclairage Electrique, Vol. 16, 5-53, 1898.
5. Jefimenko, O. D., Electromagnetic Retardation and Theory of Relativity, 2nd Ed., Electret City, 2004.
6. Tzontchev, R. I., A. E. Chubykalo, and J. M. Rivera-Juarez, "Coulomb interaction does not spread instantaneously," Hadronic Journal, Vol. 23, No. 23, 401-424, 2000.
7. Panofsky, W. K. H. , M. Phillips, and , Classical Electricity and Magnetism, 2nd Ed., Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, 1962.