1. Ji, W. J. and C. M. Tong, "Bistatic scattering from two-dimensional dielectric ocean rough surface with a PEC object partially embedded by using the G-SMCG method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 105, 119-139, 2010.
2. Li, Z.-X., "Bistatic scattering from rough dielectric soil surface with a conducting object with arbitrary closed contour partially buried by using the FBM/SAA method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 76, 253-274, 2007.
3. Barka, A. and P. Caudrillier, "Domain decomposition method based on generalized scattering matrix for installed performance of antennas on aircraft," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 55, No. 6, 1833-1842, 2007.
4. Wang, R., L. Guo, J. Li, and X. Liu, "Investigation on transient electromagnetic scattering from a randomly rough surface and the perfect electric conductor target with an arbitrary cross section above it ," Science in China, Series G: Physics, Mechanics and Astronomy, Vol. 52, 665-675, 2009.
5. Li, J., L. X. Guo, and H. Zeng, "FDTD method investigation on the polarimetric scattering from 2-D rough surface," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 101, 173-188, 2010.
6. Botha, M. M. and D. B. Davidson, "Rigorous, auxiliary variable-based implementation of a second-order ABC for the vector FEM," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 54, No. 11, 3499-3504, 2006.
7. Zhai, Y. B., X. W. Ping, and T. J. Cui, "Scattering from complex bodies of revolution using a high-order mixed ¯nite element method and locally-conformal perfectly matched layer," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 59, No. 5, 1761-1764, 2011.
8. Liu, P. and Y.-Q. Jin, "Numerical simulation of bistatic scattering from a target at low altitude above rough sea surface under an EM-wave incidence at low grazing angle by using the finite element method," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 52, No. 5, 1205-1210, 2004.
9. Ozgun, O. , "Monte Carlo-based characteristic basis finite element method (MC-CBFEM) for numerical analysis of scattering from objects on/above rough sea surfaces," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 50, No. 3, 769-783, 2012.
10. Chen, Y., S. Yang, S. He, and Z. Nie, "Fast analysis of microstrip antennas over a frequency band using an accurate MoM matrix interpolation technique," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 109, 301-324, 2010.
11. Alavikia, B. and O. M. Ramahi, "Electromagnetic scattering from cylindrical objects above a conductive surface using a hybrid ¯niteelement-surface integral equation method," Journal of the Optical Society of America A: Optics and Image Science, and Vision, Vol. 28, 2510-2518, 2011.
12. Cui, Z. W., Y. P. Han, C. Y. Li, and W. J. Zhao, "Cui, Z. W., Y. P. Han, C. Y. Li, and W. J. Zhao, \E±cient analysis of scattering from multiple 3-D cavities by means of a FE-BI-DDM method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 116, 425-439, 2011.
13. Li, J., L. X. Guo, Q. He, and B. Wei, "Electromagnetic scattering from randomly rough surfaces with hybrid FEM/BIE," Chinese Physics Letters, Vol. 28, 104101-1-104101-4, 2011.
14. Ping, X. W., T. J. Cui, and W. B. Lu, "The combination of BCGSTAB with multifrontal algorithm to solve FEBI-MLFMA linear systems arising from inhomogeneous electromagnetic scattering problems," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 93, 91-105, 2009.
15. Thorsos, E. I., "The validity of the Kirchho® approximation for rough surface scattering using a Gaussian roughness spectrum," Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, Vol. 83, No. 1, 78-92, 1988.
16. Jin, J. M., The Finite Element Method in Electromagnetics, John Wiley, New York, 2002.