1. Knott, E. F., J. Shaeffer, and M. Tuley, Radar Cross Section, 2nd Ed., SciTech Publishing, New York, 2004.
2. Muth, L. A., C. M. Wang, and T. Conn, "Robust separation of background and target signals in radar cross section measurements," IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., Vol. 54, No. 6, 2462-2468, 2005.
3. Xu, X.-J., "A background and target signal separation technique for exact RCS measurement," International Conference on Electromagnetics in Advanced Applications (ICEAA), 891-894, 2012.
4. Zhao, J.-C. and M. Lv, "Using Kasa method to separate target’s RCS characters from background in electromagnetic sensing within anechoic chamber measurement," Green Computing and Communications, IEEE and Internet of Things, IEEE International Conference on and IEEE Cyber, Physical and Social Computing, 1058-1063, Beijing, 2013.
5. MI Technologies, MI-830 Family of RCS Pylons, Catalog No.: DS-830-1.3/08/13.
6. Orbit/FR, RCS Products, http://www.orbitfr.com/sites/www.orbitfr.com/files/RCS_pylon_brochure.pdf.
7. Knott, E. F., Radar Cross Section Measurements, SciTech Publishing, New York, 2006.
8. Lai, A. K.-Y. and M. D. Burnside, "A GTD analysis of ogive pedestal,", 716148-8, Ohio State University, USA, 1986.
9. Jiao, H.-J., Y.-D. Zhang, and W.-Y. Chen, "The lightweight design of low RCS pylon based on structural bionics," Journal of Bionic Engineering, Vol. 7, No. 2, 182-190, 2010.
10. Burns, J., E. Le Baron, and G. Fliss, "Characterization of target-pylon interactions in RCS measurements," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, Vol. 1, 144-147, 1997.
11. Chen, P.-H., X.-J. Xu, and Y.-S. Jiang, "Comparison of methods to extract target scattering from scattering of target-metal pylon combination," International Radar Conference, 1-6, Lille, 2014.
12. Kouyoumjian, R. G. and P. H. Pathak, "A uniform geometrical theory of diffraction for an edge in a perfectly conducting surface," Proc. IEEE, Vol. 62, No. 11, 1448-1461, 1974.
13. Dassault Systèmes, CATIA V5 R20 Infrastructure User Guide, 2009.
14. ANSYS, Inc., ANSYS Help 14.5, 2012.
15. EM Software & Systems, S.A. (Pty) Ltd., FEKO User’s Manual Suite 6.0, 2010.
16. An, D.-W. and W.-Y. Chen, "Simulation approach to calculate the separation error of target and background from metal pylon deformation," International Conference on Instrumentation, Measurement, Computer, Communication and Control (IMCCC), 719-722, 2015.