Statistical moments of the spatial power spectrum of multiple scattered ordinary and extraordinary waves in the turbulent collision magnetized plasma with aligned anisotropic electron density irregularities are investigated using modify smooth perturbation method taking into account diffraction effects. Correlation function and variances of the phase fluctuations are obtained for arbitrary correlation function of the electron density fluctuations. ``Double-humped Effect'' is investigated analytically and numerically using the anisotropic Gaussian spectral function of electron density irregularities for the polar ionospheric F-region applying the experimental data.
2. Jandieri, G. V., A. Ishimaru, N. F. Mchedlishvili, and I. G. Takidze, "Spatial spectrum of multiple scattered waves in ionospheric plasma with anisotropic electron density and external magnetic field fluctuations," Progress In Electromagnetic Research M, Vol. 25, 87-100, 2012.
3. Jandieri, G. V. and A. Ishimaru, "Some peculiarities of scattered electromagnetic waves in randomly inhomogeneous magnetized plasma with electron density and external magnetic field fluctuations," Progress In Electromagnetic Research B, Vol. 50, 77-95, 2013.
4. Jandieri, G. V., A. Ishimaru, B. S. Rawat, and N. K. Tugushi, "Peculiarities of the spatial spectrum of scattered electromagnetic waves in the turbulent collision magnetized plasma," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 152, 137-149, 2015.
5. Ginzburg, V. L., Propagation of Electromagnetic Waves in Plasma, Gordon and Beach, New York, 1961.
6. Ishimaru, A., Wave Propagation and Scattering in Random Media, Vol. 2, Multiple Scattering, Turbulence, Rough Surfaces and Remote Sensing, IEEE Press, Piscataway, New Jersey, USA, 1997.
7. Rytov, S. M., Yu. A. Kravtsov, and V. I. Tatarskii, Principles of Statistical Radiophysics, Vol. 4, Waves Propagation Through Random Media, Springer, Berlin, New York, 1989.
8. Gershman, B. N., L. M. Eruxhimov, and Yu. Ya. Yashin, Wavy Phenomena in the Ionosphere and Cosmic Plasma, Nauka, Moscow, 1984 (in Russian).
9. Jandieri, G. V., V. G. Gavrilenko, A. V. Sarokin, and V. G. Jandieri, "Some properties of the angular power distribution of electromagnetic waves multiply scattered in a collisional magnetized turbulent plasma," Plasma Physics Report, Vol. 31, 604-615, 2005.
10. Jandieri, G. V., V. G. Gavrilenko, and A. V. Aistov, "Some peculiarities of wave multiple scattering in a statistically anisotropic medium," Waves Random Media, Vol. 10, 435-445, 2000.
11. Jandieri, G. V., V. G. Gavrilenko, A. Ishimaru, and V. G. Jandieri, "Peculiarities of spatial spectrum of scattered electromagnetic waves in anisotropic inhomogeneous medium," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 7, 191-208, 2008.
12. Martin, E. and J. Aaron, "F layer scintillations and the aurora," Journal of Geophysical Research, Vol. 82, 2717-2722, 1977.
13. Rino, C. L. and R. C. Livingston, "On the analysis and interpretation of space-receiver measurements of transionospheric radio waves," Radio Science, Vol. 17, 845-854, 1982.
14. Moorcroft, D. R. and K. S. Arima, "The shape of the F-region irregularities which produce satellite scintillations-evidence for axial asymmetry," Journal of Atmospheric and Terrestrial Physics, Vol. 34, 437-450, 1972.
15. Blanc, E., B. Mercandalli, and E. Houngninou, "Kilometric irregularities in the E and F regions of the daytime equatorial ionosphere observed by a high-resolution HF radar," Geophysical Research Letter, Vol. 23, 645-648, 1996.
16. Farger, T. and E. Blanc, "HF radar observations of irregularities in the daytime equatorial F-region," Journal and Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics, Vol. 64, 1565-1571, 2002.
17. Jandieri, G. V., A. Ishimaru, V. G. Jandieri, and T. N. Bzhalava, "A radio scintillation in the turbulent collision magnetized plasma," Proceedings of the Worldcomp’07 (The 2007 World Congress in Computer Science, Computing Engineering, and Applied Computing), ``CSC 2007'', 189-195, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 2007.