1. Di Dio, V. and M. Montana, "State of art of tubular linear induction motor," 8th Mediterranean Electrotechnical Conference, 1996, MELECON ’96, Vol. 1, No. 10, 285-288, 1996.
2. Gieras, J. F., Linear Induction Drives, Oxford Univ. Press, New York, USA, 1994.
3. Musolino, A., R. Rizzo, and E. Tripodi, "The double-sided tubular linear induction motor and its possible use in the electromagnetic aircraft launch system," IEEE Trans. on Plasma Sci., Vol. 41, No. 5, 1193-1200, May 2013.
4. Musolino, A., R. Rizzo, and E. Tripodi, "Tubular linear induction machine as a fast actuator: Analysis and design criteria," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 132, 603-619, 2012.
5. Wang, G., W. Jewell, and D. Howe, "A general framework for the analysis and design of tubular linear permanent magnet machines," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 35, No. 3, 1986-2000, 2010.
6. Cipriani, G., M. Corpora, V. Di Dio, R Miceli, C. Spataro, and M. Trapanese, "Technical and economical comparison between NdFeB and hard ferrites linear electrical generators from sea waves," International Conference on Renewable Energy Research and Applications (ICRERA), 2015.
7. Di Dio, V., G. Cipriani, R. Miceli, and R. Rizzo, "Design criteria of tubular linear induction motors and generators: A prototype realization and its characterization," Leonardo Electron. J. Practices Technol., Vol. 12, No. 23, 23-41, 2013.
8. De O. Falcäo, A. F., "Wave energy utilization: A review of the technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 14, No. 3, 899-918, 2010.
9. Cappelli, L., F. Marignetti, G. Mattiazzo, E. Giorcelli, G. Bracco, S. Carbone, and C. Attaianese, "Linear tubular permanent-magnet generators for the inertial sea wave energy converter," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 50, No. 3, 1817-1828, May 2014.
10. Mohamed, K. H., N. C. Sahoo, and T. B. Ibrahim, "A survey of technologies used in wave energy conversion systems," 2011 International Conference on Energy, Automation, and Signal (ICEAS), 1-6, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, 2011.
11. Hong, Y., R. Waters, C. Bostrm, M. Eriksson, J. Engstrm, and M. Leijon, "Review on electrical control strategies for wave energy converting systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 31, 329-342, March 2014, ISSN 1364-0321.
12. Kurupath, V., R. Ekstrm, and M. Leijon, "Optimal constant DC link voltage operation of a wave energy converter," Energies, Vol. 6.4, 1993-2006, 2013.
13. Bostrom, C., B. Ekergard, R. Waters, M. Eriksson, and M. Leijon, "Linear generator connected to a resonance-rectifier circuit," IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, Vol. 38, No. 2, 255,262, April 2, 2013.
14. Cardelli, E., "A general hysteresis operator for the modeling of vector fields," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 47, No. 8, 2056-2067, 2011.
15. Cardelli, A. F. E. and E. Della Torre, "A general vector hysteresis operator: Extension to the 3-d case," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 46, 3990-4000, December 2010.