1. Ghanem, F., M. R. Hamid, and P. S. Hall, "On antennas for cognitive radios," URSI General Assembly and Scientific Symposium of International Union of Radio Science, Istanbul, Turkey, August 13–20, 2011.
2. Mansour, G., P. S. Hall, P. Gardner, and M. K. A. Rahim, "Tunable slot-loaded patch antenna for cognitive radio," Antennas and Propagation Conference (LAPC), 1-4, Loughborough, 2012.
3. Valizade, A., Ch. Ghobadi, J. Nourinia, and M. Ojaroudi, "A novel design of reconfigurable slot antenna with switchable band notch and multiresonance functions for UWB applications," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 11, 1166-1169, October 2012.
4. Basaran, S. C. and K. Sertel, "Dual-band frequency-reconfigurable monopole antenna for WLAN applications," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, 55-58, January 2015.
5. Razali, A. R. and M. E. Bialkowski, "Reconfigurable coplanar inverted-F antenna with electronically controlled ground slot," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 34, 63-76, 2011.
6. Li, Y., W. Li, and Q. Ye, "A reconfigurable wide slot antenna integrated with SIRs for UWB/multiband communication applications," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 55, No. 1, January 2013.
7. Al-Husseini, M., A. Ramadan, M. Zamudio, C. Christodoulou, A. El-Hajj, and K. Kabalan, "A UWB antenna combined with a reconfigurable bandpass filter for cognitive radio applications," IEEE-APS Tropical Conference on Antennas and Propagation in Wireless Communications (APWC), 902-904, 2011.
8. Hamid, M. R., P. Gardner, P. S. Hall, and F. Ghanem, "Switched-band vivaldi antenna," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 59, No. 5, May 2011.
9. Erfani, E., M. Niroo-jazi, and T. A. Denidni, "Switchable UWB/multi-narrowband antenna for cognitive radio applications," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium (APSURSI), 1-2, 2012.
10. Bitchikh, M. and F. Ghanem, "A three-resolution UWB frequency reconfigurable antipodal vivaldi antenna for cognitive radios," 2014 European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EUCAP), The Hague, Netherlands, April 6–11, 2014.