1. Gope, D., I. Chowdhury, and V. Jandhyala, "DiMES: Multilevel fast direct solver based on multipole expansions for parasitic extraction of massively coupled 3D microelectronic structures," 42nd Design Automation Conference, 159-162, 2005.
2. Shaeffer, J., "Direct solve of electrically large integral equations for problems sizes to 1M unknowns," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 56, 2306-2313, 2008.
3. Jiao, D. and W. Chai, "An H2-matrix-based integral-equation solver of reduced complexity and controlled accuracy for solving electrodynamic problems," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 57, 3147-3159, 2009.
4. Heldring, A., J. M. Rius, J. M. Tamayo, J. Parron, and E. Ubeda, "Multiscale compressed block decomposition for fast direct solution of method of moments linear system," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 59, 526-536, 2011.
5. Wei, J.-G., Z. Peng, and J. F. Lee, "A fast direct matrix solver for surface integral equation methods for electromagnetic wave scattering from non-penetrable targets," Radio Science, Vol. 47, 1-9, 2012.
6. Brick, Y., V. Lomakin, and A. Boag, "Fast direct solver for essentially convex scatterers using multilevel non-uniform grids," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 62, 4314-4324, 2015.
7. Zhang, Y. L., X. Chen, C. Fei, Z. Li, and C. Gu, "Fast direct solution of composite conducting-dielectric arrays using Sherman-Morrison-Woodbury algorithm," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 49, 203-209, 2016.
8. Martinsson, P. G. and V. Rokhlin, "A fast direct solver for boundary integral equations in two dimensions," Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 205, 1-23, 2005.
9. Adams, R. J., A. Zhu, and F. X. Canning, "Efficient solution of integral equations in a localizing basis," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 19, No. 12, 1583-1594, 2005.
10. Zhu, A., R. J. Adams, F. X. Canning, and S. D. Gedney, "Schur factorization of the impedance matrix in a localizing basis," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 20, No. 3, 351-362, 2006.
11. Adams, R. J., A. Zhu, and F. X. Canning, "Sparse factorization of the TMz impedance matrix in an overlapped localizing basis," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 61, 291-322, 2006.
12. Adams, R. J., Y. Xu, X. Xu, J. S. Choi, S. D. Gedney, and F. X. Canning, "Modular fast direct electromagnetic analysis using local-global solution modes," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 56, 2427-2441, Aug. 2008.
13. Xu, X. and R. J. Adams, "Sparse matrix factorization using overlapped localizing LOGOS modes on a shifted grid," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 60, 1414-1424, 2012.
14. Adams, R. J. and J. C. Young, "A diagonal factorization for integral equation matrices," 2016 International Conference on Electromagnetics in Advanced Applications (ICEAA), 812-815, September 19-23, 2016.
15. Peterson, A. F., S. L. Ray, and R. Mittra, Computational Methods for Electromagnetics, IEEE Press, Piscataway, NJ, 1998.
16. Hackbusch, W. and S. Borm, "H2-matrix approximation of integral operators by interpolation," Applied Numerical Mathematics, Vol. 43, 129-143, 2002.
17. Xu, Y., X. Xu, and R. J. Adams, "A sparse factorization for fast computation of localizing modes," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 58, 3044-3049, 2010.
18. Qian, Z. G. and W. C. Chew, "An augmented electric field integral equation for highspeed interconnect analysis," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 50, 2658-2662, October 2008.
19. Qian, Z. G. and W. C. Chew, "Enhanced A-EFIE with perturbation method," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 58, 3256-3264, October 2010.
20. Cheng, J. and R. J. Adams, "Direct solution method using overlapped localizing LOGOS modes for AEFIE-G at low frequencies," 28th Annual Review of Progress in Applied Computational Electromagnetics, 579-584, Columbus, Ohio, 2012.