1. Ben, A., Frequency Selective Surface - Theory and Design, Vol. 319, 315, A Wiley-Interscience Publication, 2000.
2. Farahat, A. E., K. F. A. Hussein, and N. M. El-Minyawi, "Spatial filters for linearly polarized antennas using free standing frequency selective surface," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 2, 167-188, 2008.
3. Chen, Q. and Y. Fu, "A planar stealthy antenna radome using absorptive frequency selective surface," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 56, 1788-1792, 2014.
4. Edalati, A. and K. Sarabandi, "Reflectarray antenna based on grounded loop-wire miniaturised-element frequency selective surfaces," IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 8, 973-979, 2014.
5. Chatterjee, A. and S. Parui, "Performance enhancement of a dual-band monopole antenna by using a frequency selective surface-based corner reflector," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 1, 2016.
6. Gangwar, D., S. Das, R. L. Yadava, and B. K. Kanaujia, "Circularly polarized inverted stacked high gain antenna with frequency selective surface," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 58, 732-740, 2016.
7. Wang, H., et al., "Broadband tunability of polarization-insensitive absorber based on frequency selective surface," Sci. Rep., Vol. 6, 23081, 2016.
8. Oraizi, H. and M. Afsahi, "Design of metamaterial multilayer structures as frequency selective surfaces," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 6, 115-126, 2009.
9. Guo, C., H.-J. Sun, and X. Lv, "A novel dualband frequency selective surface with periodic cell perturbation," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 9, 137-149, 2008.
10. Li, W., C. Wang, Y. Zhang, and Y. Li, "A miniaturized frequency selective surface based on square loop aperture element," International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 2014, 1-6, 2014.
11. Zhao, P.-C., Z.-Y. Zong, W. Wu, and D.-G. Fang, "A convoluted structure for miniaturized frequency selective surface and its equivalent circuit for optimization design," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 64, 2963-2970, 2016.
12. Yan, M., et al., "A single layer ultra-miniaturized FSS operating in VHF," Photonics and Nanostructures - Fundamentals and Applications, Vol. 17, 1-9, Nov. 2015.
13. Yu, Y.-M., C.-N. Chiu, Y.-P. Chiou, and T.-L. Wu, "A novel 2.5-dimensional ultraminiaturized-element frequency selective surface," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 62, 3657-3663, 2014.
14. Hussain, T., Q. Cao, J. Kayani, and I. Majid, "Miniaturization of frequency selective surfaces using 2.5-dimensional knitted structures: Design and synthesis," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 1, 2017.
15. Azemi, S. N., K. Ghorbani, and W. S. T. Rowe, "Angularly stable frequency selective surface with miniaturized unit cell," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 25, 454-456, Jul. 2015.
16. Lin, B.-Q., S.-H. Zhao, X.-Y. Da, Y.-W. Fang, J.-J. Ma, and Z.-H. Zhu, "Design of a miniaturized-element frequency selective surface," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 57, 2572-2576, 2015.
17. Liu, H. L., K. L. Ford, and R. J. Langley, "Design methodology for a miniaturized frequency selective surface using lumped reactive components," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 57, 2732-2738, 2009.
18. Al-Joumayly, M. A. and N. Behdad, "Low-profile, highly-selective, dual-band frequency selective surfaces with closely spaced bands of operation," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 58, 4042-4050, 2010.
19. Momeni Hasan Abadi, S. M. A., L. Meng, and N. Behdad, "Harmonic-suppressed miniaturized-element frequency selective surfaces with higher order bandpass responses," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 62, 2562-2571, 2014.