The ionized field under HVDC transmission lines have an impact on environment and people. With the industrial pollution and environment deterioration, the suspended particles that will influence the ionized field cannot be ignored. So the meshless local Petrov-Galerkin (MLPG) method based on moving least square (MLS) shape function is applied in this paper to calculate the ionized field of unipolar transmission line. Based on the calculation, the analysis of the ionized field within the influences of suspended particles has been done by establishing the charging model of suspended particles. The research shows that suspended particles indeed influence the ionized field by increasing space charge density, reducing corona onset electric field, and reducing the ion mobility.
1. Li, X., I. R. Ciric, and M. R. Raghuveer, "Investigation of ionized fields due to bundled unipolar DC transmission lines in the presence of wind," IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 14, No. 1, 211-217, Jan. 1999. doi:10.1109/61.736719
2. Zhang, B., J. He, R. Zeng, S. Gu, and L. Cao, "Calculation of ion flow field under HVDC bipolar transmission lines by integral equation method," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 43, No. 4, 1237-1240, Apr. 2007. doi:10.1109/TMAG.2007.892305
3. Li, W., B. Zhang, J. He, R. Zeng, and S. Chen, "Research on calculation method of ion flow field under multi-circuit HVDC transmission lines," Proc. 20th Int. Zurich Symp. Electromagn. Compat., 133-136, 2009.
4. He, W., Z. H. Liu, R. K. Gordon, W. E. Hutchcraft, F. Yang, and A. Chang, "A comparison of the element free Galerkin method and the meshless local Petrov-Galerkin method for solving electromagnetic problems," Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society Journal, Vol. 27, No. 8, 620-629, Aug. 2012.
5. Janischewskyj, W. and G. Gela, "Finite element solution for electric fields of coronating DC transmission lines," IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, Vol. 98, No. 3, 1000-1012, 1979. doi:10.1109/TPAS.1979.319258
6. Takuma, T., T. Ikeda, and T. Kawamoto, "Calculation of ion flow fields of HVDC transmission lines by the finite element method," IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, Vol. 100, No. 12, 4802-4810, 1981. doi:10.1109/TPAS.1981.316432
7. Liu, Z., et al., "A simple and efficient local Petrov-Galerkin meshless method and its application," International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, Vol. 44, No. 1, 115-123, 2014. doi:10.3233/JAE-131740
8. He, W., et al., "Complex problem domain based local Petrov-Galerkin meshless method for electromagnetic problems," International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, Vol. 42, No. 1, 73-83, 2013. doi:10.3233/JAE-121646
9. F Viana, S. A., D. Rodger, and H. C. Lai, "Meshless local Petrov-Galerkin method with radial basis functions applied to electromagnetics," IEE Proceedings - Science, Measurement and Technology, Vol. 151, No. 6, 449-451, 2004. doi:10.1049/ip-smt:20040860
10. Yang, F., Z. Liu, H. Luo, X. Liu, and W. He, "Calculation of ionized field of HVDC transmission lines by the Meshless method," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 50, No. 7, Art. No. 7200406, Jul. 2014.
11. Lu, T. B., H. Feng, X. A. Cui, Z. B. Zhao, and L. Li, "Analysis of the ionized field under HVDC transmission lines in the presence of wind based on upstream finite element method," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 46, No. 8, 2939-2942, Aug. 2010. doi:10.1109/TMAG.2010.2044149
12. Yu, M. and E. Kuffel, "A new algorithm for evaluating the fields associated with HVDC power transmission lines in the presence of Corona and strong wind," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 29, No. 2, 1985-1988, Mar. 1993. doi:10.1109/20.250798
13. Liu, Z., et al., "Direct coupling method of meshless local Petrov-Galerkin (MLPG) and finite element method (FEM)," International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, Vol. 51, No. 1, 51-59, 2016. doi:10.3233/JAE-150161
14. Hara, M., N. Hayashi, K. Shiotsuki, and M. Akazaki, "Influence of wind and conductor potential on distributions of electric field and ion current density at ground level in DC high voltage line to plane geometry," IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, Vol. 101, No. 4, 803-814, 1982. doi:10.1109/TPAS.1982.317145
15. Huang, G. D., J. J. Ruan, Z. Y. Du, and C. W. Zhao, "Highly stable upwind FEM for solving ionized field of HVDC transmission line," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 48, No. 2, 719-722, Feb. 2012. doi:10.1109/TMAG.2011.2174203
16. White, H. J., "Particle changing in electrostatic precipitation," AIEE Transactions, Vol. 70, 1186-1191, 1951.
17. Kim, K. B. and B. J. Yoon, "Field charging of spherical particles in linear electric field," Journal of Colloid & Interface Science, Vol. 186, No. 1, 209-211, 1997. doi:10.1006/jcis.1996.4628
18. Liu, H. L., "Research on measurement method of the concentration and size distribution of indoor suspended particulate matters,", Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2009.
19. Zhao, Y. S. and W. L. Zhang, "Effects of fog on ion flow field under HVDC transmission lines," Proceedings of the CSEE, Vol. 33, No. 13, 194-199, May 2013.
20. Tan, Z. N., et al., "Influence of Fog-Haze on corona ion flow field of HVDC transmission lines," High Voltage Engineering, Vol. 42, No. 12, 3844-3852, Dec. 2016.