1. Haupt, R. L. and Y. Rahmat-Samii, "Antenna array developments: A perspective on the past, present and future," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 57, No. 1, 86-96, 2015.
2. Farina, A. and L. Timmoneri, "Phased array systems for air, land and naval defence applications in Selex ES," 8th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP), 560-564, Hague, 2014.
3. Wang, C., et al., "Electromechanical coupling based performance evaluation of distorted phased array antennas with random position errors," International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, Vol. 51, No. 3, 285-295, 2016.
4. Zhou, J. Z., et al., "Performance of structurally integrated antennas subjected to dynamical loads," International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, Vol. 48, No. 4, 409-422, 2015.
5. Sutinjo, A. and P. Hall, "Antenna rotation error tolerance for a low-frequency aperture array polarimeter," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 62, No. 6, 3401-3406, 2014.
6. Rocca, P., et al., "Analysis of the pattern tolerances in linear arrays with arbitrary amplitude errors," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 12, 639-642, 2013.
7. Duan, B. Y. and M. Wang, "Multidisciplinary optimization of microwave antennas," 54th AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference, 1463, Boston, Massachusetts, 2013.
8. Laskar, J., et al., "On the development of CMOS mmW and sub-THz phased array technology for communication/sensing nodes," Proceedings of the 2010 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium, MTT 2010, 1312-1315, USA, May 2010.
9. Zhang, Z.-Y., S. Li, S.-L. Zuo, J.-Y. Zhao, X.-D. Yang, and G. Fu, "Dual-polarized crossed bowtie dipole array for wireless communication applications," International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 2014, Article ID 349516, 8 pages, 2014.
10. Li, G., B. Ai, D. He, Z. Zhong, B. Hui, and J. Kim, "On the feasibility of high speed railway mmWave channels in tunnel scenario," Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, Vol. 2017, 17 pages, 2017.
11. Takahashi, T., et al., "On-board calibration methods for mechanical distortions of satellite phased array antennas," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 60, No. 3, 1362-1372, 2012.
12. Kamoda, H., J. Tsumochi, T. Kuki, and F. Suginoshita, "A study on antenna gain degradation due to digital phase shifter in phased array antennas," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 53, No. 8, 1743-1746, 2011.
13. Wang, C., Y. Wang, W. Wang, J. Zhou, M. Wang, and Z. Wang, "Electromechanical coupling based influence of structural error on radiation and scattering performance of array antennas," IEEE Electronics Letters, Vol. 53, No. 14, 904-906, 2017.
14. Canclini, A., F. Antonacci, A. Sarti, and S. Tubaro, "Distributed 3D source localization from 2D DOA measurements using multiple linear arrays," Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, Vol. 2017, 11 pages, 2017.
15. Ruze, J., "The effect of aperture errors on the antenna radiation pattern," Nuovo Cimento Suppl, Vol. 9, No. 3, 364-380, 1952.
16. Rondinelli, L. A., "Effects of random errors on the performance of antenna arrays of many elements," IRE International Convention Record, Vol. 7, No. 1, 174-189, 1959.
17. Elliott, R. E., "Mechanical and electrical tolerances for two-dimensional scanning antenna arrays," IRE Transactions on Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 6, No. 1, 114-120, 1958.
18. Hsiao, J. K., "Array sidelobes, error tolerance, gain and beamwidth," Naval Research Lab Report, 8841, Washington DC. Sep. 28, 1984.
19. Ossowska, A., J. H. Kim, and W. K. Wiesbec, "Infuence of mechanical antenna distortions on the performance of the HRWS SAR system," Proceedings of the 2007 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, IGARSS 2007, 2152-2155, Spain, Jun. 2007.
20. Zaitsev, E. and J. Hofman, "Phased array fatness effects on antenna system performance," Proceedings of the 4th IEEE International Symposium on Phased Array Systems and Technology, Array 2010, 121-125, Waltham, Mass, USA, 2010.
21. Wang, C., M. Kang, Y. Wang, W. Wang, and J. Du, "Coupled structural-electromagnetic modeling and analysis of hexagonal active phased array antennas with random errors," AEU - International Journal of Electronics and Communications, Vol. 70, No. 5, 592-598, 2016.
22. Lange, M., "Impact of statistical errors on active phased-array antenna performance," Proceedings of the Military Communications Conference, MILCOM 2007, 1-5, USA, Oct. 2007.
23. Schediwy, S. W., D. Price, F. Dulwich, and B. Mort, "A quantitative analysis of how phase errors affect the beam quality of phased arrays," Proceedings of the 4th IEEE International Symposium on Phased Array Systems and Technology, Array 2010, 256-260, USA, Oct. 2010.
24. Lanne, M., "Design aspects and pattern prediction for phased arrays with subarray position errors," Proceedings of the 4th IEEE International Symposium on Phased Array Systems and Technology, Array 2010, 440-446, Waltham, MA, USA, Oct. 2010.
25. Wang, C., M. Kang, W. Wang, B. Duan, L. Lin, and L. Ping, "On the performance of array antennas with mechanical distortion errors considering element numbers," International Journal of Electronics, Vol. 104, No. 3, 462-484, 2017.
26. Kang, M. K., et al., "Performance prediction for array antennas with element position error based on coupled structural-electromagnetic model," Proceedings of the fifth Asia International Symposium on Mechatronics, 34-38, Guilin, China, 2015.
27. Wang, C., Y. Wang, X. Yang, W. Gao, C. Jiang, L. Y. Zhang, and M. Wang, "Effect of randomness in element position on performance of communication array antennas in internet of things," Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, Vol. 2018, Article ID6492143, 2018.
28. Wang, C. S., et al., "Coupled structural-electromagnetic-thermal modelling and analysis of active phased array antennas," IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 4, No. 2, 247-257, 2010.
29. Ruze, J., "The effect of aperture errors on the antenna radiation pattern," Il Nuovo Cimento, Vol. 9, No. 3, 364-380, 1952.