1. Holmes, J. J., "Past, present, and future of underwater sensor arrays to measure the electromagnetic field signatures of naval vessels," Marine Technology Society Journal, Vol. 49, No. 6, 123-133, 2015.
2. Doose, J., "Numerical analysis of propeller-induced low-frequency modulations in underwater electric potential signatures of naval vessels in the context of corrosion protection systems," Comsol Conference, 1-8, 2009.
3. Song, L. I., et al., "The feature extraction and detection for shaft-rate electric field of a ship," Acta Armamentarii, 2015.
4. Holmes, J. J., "Application of models in the design of underwater electromagnetic signature reduction systems," Naval Engineers Journal, Vol. 119, No. 4, 19-29, 2007.
5. Kumar, P. A., B. C. Mouli, and S. Ganesh, "Extraction of target parameters using underwater electric field analysis," IEEE International Conference on Communication and Electronics Systems, 1-5, 2017.
6. Lu, J. J., R. Y. Yue, and F. Yu, "Monitoring and analysis of the marine underwater electric field of the typical shallow sea area," International Conference on environment and Engineering Geophysics, 2012.
7. Li, K., "Electromagnetic fields in stratified media," Advanced Topics in Science & Technology in China, Vol. 378, No. 2, 409-415, 2009.
8. Sampaio, E. E. S., "Primary electromagnetic field in the sea induced by a moving line of electric dipoles," Wave Motion, Vol. 43, No. 2, 123-131, 2005.
9. Schaefer, D., J. Doose, and M. Pichlmaier, "Conversion of UEP signatures between different environmental conditions using shaft currents," IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, Vol. 41, No. 1, 105-111, 2016.
10. Schaefer, D., J. Doose, and M. Pichlmaier, "Comparability of UEP signatures measured under varying environmental conditions," International Marine Electromagnetics Conference, 2013.
11. Kim, Y. S., S. K. Lee, and H. J. Chung, "Influence of a simulated deep sea condition on the cathodic protection and electric field of an underwater vehicle," Ocean Engineering, Vol. 148, 223-233, 2018.
12. Santos, W. J., J. A. F. Santiago, and J. C. F. Telles, "Optimal positioning of anodes and virtual sources in the design of cathodic protection systems using the method of fundamental solutions," Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, Vol. 46, 67-74, 2014.
13. Abootalebi, O., A. Kermanpur, and M. R. Shishesaz, "Optimizing the electrode position in sacrificial anode cathodic protection systems using boundary element method," Corrosion Science, Vol. 52, 678-687, 2010.
14. Santos, W. J., J. A. F. Santiago, and J. C. F. Telles, "Using the Gaussian function to simulate constant potential anodes in multiobjective optimization of cathodic protection systems," Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, Vol. 73, 35-41, 2016.
15. Xing, S. H., Y. Li, and H. Q. Song, "Optimization the quantity, locations and output currents of anodes to improve cathodic protection effect of semi-submersible crane vessel," Ocean Engineering, Vol. 113, 144-150, 2016.
16. Kim, Y. S., et al., "Optimizing the sacrificial anode cathodic protection of the rail canal structure in seawater using the boundary element method," Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, Vol. 77, 36-48, 2017.
17. Lan, Z., X. Wang, and B. Hou, "Simulation of sacrificial anode protection for steel platform using boundary element method," Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, Vol. 36, No. 5, 903-906, 2012.
18. Wu, J. H., S. H. Xing, and C. H. Liang, "The influence of electrode position and output current on the corrosion related electro-magnetic field of ship," Advances in Engineering Software, Vol. 42, No. 10, 902-909, 2011.
19. Kim, Y. S., S. K. Lee, and J. G. Kim, "Influence of anode location and quantity for the reduction of underwater electric fields under cathodic protection," Ocean Engineering, Vol. 163, 476-482, 2018.
20. Hack, H. P., "Atlas of polarization diagrams for naval materials in seawater,", 1995.
21. Yue, R., P. Hu, and J. Zhang, "The influence of the seawater and seabed interface on the underwater low frequency electromagnetic field signatures," IEEE Ocean Acoustics, 1-7, 2016.