This paper studies distribution characteristics of paraxial magnetic field of solenoid with inner relaxation polarization medium and driven by ac signal. Firstly, the paraxial electromagnetic field model of hollow solenoid was constructed by Maxwell equations, and the influence of the driving signal frequency was analyzed. Then, based on the established paraxial electromagnetic field model of hollow solenoid, the magnetic field model of solenoid with inner relaxation polarization medium was established by ampere loop law. Finally, the effects of relaxation polarization medium and driving signal frequency on magnetic field amplitude and phase shift were analyzed in detail. The conclusions were drawn as follows: driving signal frequency affects magnetic field amplitude; the relaxation polarization medium will cause the phase shift of magnetic field; and the phase shift will increase as the driving signal frequency increases.
1. Wang, Z. G., X. W. Long, and F. Wang, "Zero drift sensitivity in four-frequency differential laser gyros," Infrared and Laser Engineering, Vol. 40, 1758-1762, Sep. 2011.
2. Shang, H. N., W. Quan, Y. Chen, Y. Li, and H. Li, "The measuring method of atomic polarization of alkali metal vapor based on optical rotation and the analysis of the influence factors," Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis, Vol. 36, 305-309, Feb. 2016.
3. Peng, L., Z. H. Yang, Q. Hu, T. Huang, and B. Li, "Finite element computation of 2-D magnetic field of solenoid with current," High Power Laser and Particle Beams, Vol. 23, 2151-2156, Aug. 2011. doi:10.3788/HPLPB20112308.2151
4. Cai, W., F. C. Wu, Z. Y. Yang, Y. G. Hou, and J. H. Xing, "Analysis of solenoid magnetic field based on Maxwell equation," High Power Laser and Particle Beams, Vol. 27, 123201, Dec. 2015.
5. Cai, W., F. C. Wu, and Z. Y. Yang, "Magnetic field of long solenoid driven by square wave," Laser & Optoelectronics Progress, Vol. 52, 092601, Sep. 2015. doi:10.3788/LOP52.092601
6. Liang, M. L. and K. Xue, "Calculation of the magnetic field of the finite solenoid with a rectangular cross section," Physics and Engineering, Vol. 28, 57-61, Jan. 2018.
7. Liao, B., C. F. Deng, X. Y. Wu, X. Zhang, A. D. Liu, and H. Liang, "Inner magnetic field distribution of solenoid studied by matlab," Journal of Beijing Normal University (Natural Science), Vol. 46, 688-690, Jun. 2010.
8. Fang, Y. Z., et al., "Investigation on the relation between tne length of magnetic core and the giant magnetoimpedance effect of solenoid with FeCo-based magnetic core," Acta Phys. Sin., Vol. 60, 127501, Dec. 2011.
9. Li, K. and W. Q. Liu, "Analysis of the magnetohydrodynamic heat shield system for hypersonic vehicles," Acta Phys. Sin., Vol. 65, 064701, Jun. 2016.
10. Ji, F., S. J. Du, X. G. Liu, and Z. L. Wang, "Magnetic field and electromagnetic load calculation for CFETR central solenoid model coil," Journal of Hefei University of Technology, Vol. 38, 788-792, Jun. 2015.
11. Lü, L., "Improvement of precision for linear inductance micrometer," Optics and Precision Engineering, Vol. 23, 191-196, Jan. 2015. doi:10.3788/OPE.20152301.0191
12. Zhu, Y. W., H. T. Li, Z. M. Yan, L. Fu, and Y. Wang, "Design and analysis for magnetic field configuration of electromagnetic coil launcher," Acta Armamentarii, Vol. 32, 464-468, Apr. 2011.
13. Zhao, L. X., et al., "Numerical analysis and experimental study of the magnetic lifting device prototype," High Power Laser and Particle Beams, Vol. 27, 076003, Jul. 2015. doi:10.3788/HPLPB20152707.76003
15. Li, P., Y. Z. Liu, and J. L. Wang, "Port magnetic flux leakage suppression technology for static magnetic system of nuclear magnetic resonance gyroscope," Journal of Chinese Inertial Technology, Vol. 26, 56-62, Jan. 2018.
16. Gerald, S. H., "The high-frequency electric and magnetic fields of a solenoid," Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 69, 7400-7405, Nov. 1991.