In this paper, a dual unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV)-enabled secure communication system with simultaneous wireless and information and power transfer (SWIPT) has been investigated. Specifically, assuming that the energy receivers (ERs) may be potential eavesdroppers (Eves), we aim to maximize the minimum secrecy rate among multiply legitimate receivers (LRs) within each period by jointly adjusting the UAVs' trajectories and power control (PC). Since the resulting optimization problem is very difficult to solve due to highly non-convex objective and constraints, we equivalently transform it into a more tractable problem via successive convex approximation (SCA) and constrained concave-convex procedure (CCCP), then propose an iterative method. The simulation results show that the proposed joint optimization algorithm achieves significantly better performance than the conventional algorithms.
2. Li, B., Z. Fei, and Y. Zhang, "UAV communications for 5G and beyond: Recent advances and future trends," IEEE Inter. Things Jour., Vol. 6, No. 2, 2241-2263, Apr. 2019.
3. He, D., S. Chan, and M. Guizani, "Communication security of unmanned aerial vehicles," IEEE Wireless Commun., Vol. 24, No. 4, 134-139, Aug. 2017.
4. Tang, H., Q. Wu, and B. Li, "An efficient solution for joint power and trajectory optimization in UAV-enabled wireless network," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 59640-59625, Mar. 2019.
5. Zhang, G., Q. Wu, M. Cui, and R. Zhang, "Securing UAV communications via joint trajectory and power control," IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., Vol. 18, No. 2, 1376-1389, Feb. 2019.
6. Cui, M., G. Zhang, Q. Wu, and D. W. K. Ng, "Robust trajectory and transmit power design for secure UAV communications," IEEE Trans. Veh. Tech., Vol. 67, No. 9, 9042-9046, Sep. 2018.
7. Zhou, X., Q.Wu, S. Yan, F. Shu, and J. Li, "UAV-enabled secure communications: Joint trajectory and transmit power optimization," IEEE Trans. Veh. Tech., Vol. 68, No. 4, 4069-4073, Apr. 2019.
8. Gao, Y., H. Tang, B. Li, and X. Yuan, "Joint trajectory and power design for UAV-enabled secure communications with no-fly zone constraints," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 44459-44470, Apr. 2019.
9. Cai, Y., F. Cui, Q. Shi, M. Zhao, and G. Y. Li, "Dual-UAV-enabled secure communications: Joint trajectory design and user scheduling," IEEE J. Sel. A. Commun., Vol. 36, No. 9, 1972-1985, Sep. 2018.
10. Lee, H., S. Eom, J. Park, and I. Lee, "UAV-aided secure communications with cooperative jamming," IEEE Trans. Veh. Tech., Vol. 67, No. 10, 9385-9392, Oct. 2018.
11. Zhong, C., J. Yao, and J. Xu, "Secure UAV communication with cooperative jamming and trajectory control," IEEE Commun. Lett., Vol. 23, No. 2, 286-289, Feb. 2019.
12. Li, A., Q. Wu, and R. Zhang, "UAV-enabled cooperative jamming for improving secrecy of ground wiretap channel," IEEE Wireless Commun. Lett., Vol. 8, No. 1, 181-184, Feb. 2019.
13. Perera, T., D. Jayakody, S. Sharma, S. Chatzinotas, and J. Li, "Simultaneous wireless information and power transfer (SWIPT): Recent advances and future challenges," IEEE Commun. Surv. Tut., Vol. 20, No. 1, 264-302, Quart. 1st, 2018.
14. Hong, X., P. Liu, F. Zhou, S. Guo, and Z. Chu, "Resource allocation for secure UAV-assisted SWIPT systems," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 24248-24257, Feb. 2019.
15. Huang, F., J. Chen, H. Wang, G. Ding, Z. Xue, Y. Yang, and F. Song, "UAV-assisted SWIPT in internet of things with power splitting: Trajectory design and power allocation," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 68260-68270, Jun. 2019.
16. Boyd, S. and L. Vandenberghe, Convex Optimization, Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge, UK, 2004.
17. Gao, H., T. Lv, W. Wang, and N. C. Beaulieu, "Energy-efficient and secure beamforming for selfsustainable relay-aided multicast networks," IEEE Signal Process. Lett., Vol. 23, No. 11, 1509-1513, Nov. 2016.
18., , Grant, M. and S. Boyd, CVX: Matlab software for disciplined convex programming, version 2.0 beta, Sep. 2012, Available: http://cvxr.com/cvx.